Post YOUR Sedan here
By Kingzboii
#323192 I have my eg8 for about a year now but like i finish my other civic i decide to build my eg hope you guys like it let me know what you guys think

Future plans:
B20 boosted
Gsr tranny
Turbo headers
Lowered it
Yellow Fog lights
Si rims
Covert it to manual
Blue blackworks subframe
Camber kit

When i first got the car it came with these rims i was a big fan of them

So far this is what i bought for my civic so far
Blue blackworks rear tow hook
Mugen front lip
Blue rear control arms
50/50 tail lights
Amber corner lights
8k hids

This is when i started putting everything in on it

how the car looks like right now, i tinted it myself but ima see when i tint the back window and the 2 front ones

Before i sold my ek i had it with my sedan one last time
Image :( :( :( :(
Last edited by Kingzboii on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
By sloww_eg6
#323193 When i saw the first pic, the first thing that came to my mind was, oh god please lose those horrible rims. Haha. :chair:
By Ajax1989
#323194 Your front lca looks bad on the driverside. See how the wheel sits closer to the door
By Kingzboii
sloww_eg6 wrote:When i saw the first pic, the first thing that came to my mind was, oh god please lose those horrible rims. Haha. :chair:

I wasnt a big fan of the rims either i took them off real quick after i bought
By Kingzboii
AjG20 wrote:Your front lca looks bad on the driverside. See how the wheel sits closer to the door

Yea i notice that when i took the rims off i order them already im just waiting for them to come
By Kingzboii
#323624 Well ihvnt been on here been busy my grandfather in the hospital so ibeen watching over him bt ibeen doing some work on my civic when i can but i put my music system in my car and now im waiting for my 10k hids bulb to come cause i woke up yesturday to go see my grandfather in the hospital and one of them didnt want to turn on so i order new ones bt im going to drop it hopefully whenever it start getting warm over here but ill put pics up when i get a chance so yuh guys can see how i got my eg8 now
By Kingzboii
#323628 I was looking around my iphone and i found pics of my old 1994 civic sedan ex and my 1992 honda prelude

this when i put some 18s i had

My prelude and my eg8

Let me know what you guys think
By FG2_Andrew
#323654 Unless you have retrofitted your headlights all you are accomplishing is blinding on coming traffic..
By Kingzboii
EH2_andy wrote:Unless you have retrofitted your headlights all you are accomplishing is blinding on coming traffic..

I dont got those hids nomore cause one of them got mess up so i got my regular stock lights back on
By Kingzboii
#323962 So today i didnt have nothing to do so i went on and clean my whole car in the inside and i sanded my valve cover and i wanted something new not much but lil by lil ill get there im trying to make this project last for a while

Heres my d15

My gauge cluster when i first put it on
How it is now

A few pics of after i got done cleaning my car in the inside
By Jareg
#324062 cool seats!
By Kingzboii
#324064 Thank you and im about to change them im getting integra seat hopefully soon