Post YOUR Sedan here
By jadeydrag0117
YoTsi wrote:haha well i can get ek hatches for like 500-800€ in finland but they all have 1.3 and 1.4 engines xD this one is a d15z6 and he is selling it for 1600 but he wants my civic for trade.

you have any pics? post em up :thumb:
By YoTsi
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice car bro :thumb: headlight washers come stock in your country ?

thanks broski and yea most cars in europe come with HLwashers. especially in places it snows alot.
By jadeydrag0117
YoTsi wrote:http://www.nettiauto.com/honda/civic/5195301#adInfo

wow def win win :thumb: ...post up what your going to do!
By YoTsi
familyEGuy23 wrote:That's bad ass, how's the ride feel with the EF springs?

they ride smooth under the weight of the car and the car is still to low to use a small walmart type mini hydrolic floor jack xD i dont even have to think twice about bumps. from top of tire to the fender flare is maybe 1/2 inch of space
:thumb:
By YoTsi
#322217 -.- well...i went out to the car this morning and noticed someone f*cked my passenger side fender last night and broke the signal light on the fender and the door wont open. its fixable in maybe 20 mins but its f*cking annoying to do. will have pics up tomorrow.

but is it awkward that last summer i had a ef hatch and i parked it next to this guys red jetta(like i did last night) with a rusted hood and the next day i notice my fender is fucked? and at the same time someone told me that guy hates hondas. next time i see him i think im gonna have to show him some christmas spirit :twisted:
By YoTsi
#332125 hey guys...sorry for such a delay but ive been torn between selling it or keeping it. and sorry for it being dirty but it seems this country is nothing but rain or snow xD

By YoTsi
#332126 again sorry for late upload :D

i have one of those bars you weld to the dent and the bar has a sliding wieght on it...i assume its also handy for knocking haters out xD
By YoTsi
#332133 well...there is only one way to say this...SOLD...i went outside to do a little bi-daily cleaning and a guy walked by and threw out the right numbers so shes gone...