Post YOUR Sedan here
By YoTsi
#320528 Ok...im new to this site so i figured i would show you guys what i have...i just bought this car and lowered it and put on some widened steelies :P i have not had much time to start the build since the car was previously owned by a kid and while driving it things kept breaking before i could even start doing the tune up...these are just some pics to show you what im dealing with but i have about 2,000€ in mods coming in the mail next month :) im also working in an autobody shop so normally just restore my cars for no cost and then spray them with paints that are left over and sell them...but i havent built a honda since i lived in the USA so im relapsing xD and remember ive had this car for 2 months and the first month it was down and being fixed. :x

my boring engine bay xD valve cover is being powder coated blue tomorrow.

By 95kuope
#320532 welcome car looking good
By YoTsi
teal_dx wrote:What are the specs of the steelies? They look perfect on your civic :thumb:

well i made them from some extra wheels laying around in the shop. the lip section came from an old construction mini flatbed truck and they were 15'' rims and i chopped the center section out and then measured and chopped a set of 4x100 steelies and tacked them together xD...sad thing is they were stolen last month when i had left my car in the shop parking lot -.- but its fine since by law in finland i have to have winter tires from october through march and that calls for my regular steelies. funny thing is there still has been no snow or ice yet xD

and THANK YOU EVERYONE for the respect...i will have an updated post soon im just waiting for the mail.
By FG2_Andrew
#320549 Beautiful man.
By YoTsi
#320554 any ideas on what trans i should use? i was a prelude guy before this so these SOHCs are completely new to me
:?
By YoTsi
#320575 UPDATES! been working hard tonight since im bored but i swapped my slammed springs for OEM 1991 Civic HB springs so its still difficult to get a jack under the car and when i got to work i noticed there was no sideskirt WTF!!! so i need a new one -.- pics have my winter wheels and tires on but i got a set for next summer for free even though i have a set ordered :D and im a beast with any form of painting anything...yanking my own chain i know ;)...so i went ahead and pop canned my valve cover i also realized how dirty it is under my carpet in the trunk so thats getting cleaned xD anyways im just giving you guys every update possible for my car.

cut springs

EF springs compressed and ready to go

EF springs done in the back

car after EF spring install with ugly steelies

nasty but will be cleaned tomorrow

POP CAN BLUE!!!!

now besides cleaning and keeping her in the garage after, im just waiting for mail.
By jdmdx93
#320587 nice start, glad to see another sedan on here. All I see are hatches and coupes latley! Keep posting pics plzz!
By YoTsi
#320638 yea i love em too but i need a new washer fluid reservoir. car was so low it got a hole in it xD things happen

hmmm thanks for reminding me! OFF TOO EBAY >:-D
By mitch6
#320663 Hey, I tried to send you a reply to your PM you sent me but for some reason it will not send, and stays in my outbox....

Shoot me an email at mitchell.lee6@gmail.com from your email account, and this way we can make things easier, thanks and sorry for posting this here...

:thumb:
By YoTsi
mitch6 wrote:Hey, I tried to send you a reply to your PM you sent me but for some reason it will not send, and stays in my outbox....

Shoot me an email at mitchell.lee6@gmail.com from your email account, and this way we can make things easier, thanks and sorry for posting this here...

:thumb:

hey its cool going to bed now but my email is mjoutsimies@yahoo.com
By jadeydrag0117
#320687 sick u can get it that low with springs, didnt know that. + siick ride, u should get that rear visor/ wing those are so awesome i really want a sedan or coupe so i could get one of those lol