Post YOUR Sedan here
By Uknterror
#341834 Timing set

Coming together

Stupid large intercooler, I didn't plan on getting black but the silvers were a week out of stock and price was the same, so I guess black it is!
Last edited by Uknterror on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Uknterror
#341837 I looked at that while skimming for some, I like these shifters but the only problem is how they feel with a ridged setup like mine. It's kind of hard to explain but the b&m shifter with the innovative linkage makes the throws ridged and very short. I feel like I would be more comfortable with the one you linked on a stock feeling shifter. Idk, might buy both and see which I like better lol
By juls1488
#341838 ah yeah, i didn't consider that. i'm using a stock shifter with a pwjdm's polymer shift knob and that combo feels really good. i like the angled one since i can adjust it to keep the knob closer towards me in all the gear.
but a straight extension might be better with the shorter throws from the b&m shifter.

btw, that intercooler is gigundanormous! :shock:
By Uknterror
#341852 Yea I was considering the position on how I would want to angled towards me as well, liked the idea but again felt like it being more of an inconvenience than anything. On that note I'll be sticking the just a straight extension.

Did some fiddling around, took some measurements and whatnot with the intercooler, I'm trying my best to keep the crash bar mostly intact without completely chopping the middle section out or just getting rid of it altogether.

It's going to be a tight fit.....

I started to try and mock the piping with the butchered kit I had from my F. A few pieces were close and I had originally planned on getting a good bit of sections welded to reduce the amount of couplers, after a good bit of time wasted making marks and seeing where pipe had to be extended or shortened I got fed up haha. I'll just be ordering Go-Autoworks knock off kit from ebay for cheaper than my first idea.

Found a bunch of kits exactly like this one for about $80 cheaper, I normally like to support companies and the ones that put time into making products instead of copying but I'm on a timeline and not balling haha
By TrailerTrash
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:nice updates man!!

hell yeah dude im diggin it :thumb:
By Uknterror
#342375 Small update, my sfi 2200 injectors came in, snow has finally melted, piping kit ordered :thumb: .Things are still slowly coming. I also fitted ek sideskirts. I'll post pics later!
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
Uknterror wrote:Small update, my sfi 2200 injectors came in, snow has finally melted, piping kit ordered :thumb: .Things are still slowly coming. I also fitted ek sideskirts. I'll post pics later!

nice cant wait to see your side skirts :thumb: :thumb:
By Uknterror
#342403 Great, just want I wanted....more snow :x . Fook it I'm installing the turbo and injectors, motor is covered anyway lol. I'll still snap a pic of the skirts :)
By Uknterror
#342432 Eh only pics I could get, light wasent that good :thumbdown:

By Uknterror
#342730 Thanks bud!

Not much goin on atm, more snow and all that, going through list and seeing whats left.

Make ported valvecover
Throttle body
Fuel fittings
Catch can
Map sensor
Intercooler piping

In the meantime I been helpin my buddy out with car, just installed a basic turbo kit on a stock gsr, gave him a little guidance on it and I wired his gauges.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#342860 side skirts look good...they are off an EK 4door right??.. i got the same ones :thumb: :thumb: