Post YOUR Sedan here
By Uknterror
#319342 Hello everyone! First off let me say thanks to the site owner for making this site and thanks for the members who help keep it alive. I am a first time Honda owner and this is my first car I'm in the process of building, probably like most sedan owners who choose to modify them I picked this chassis because my area is full of hatches and coupes and I want to stand out just a little bit. With formalities out of the way lets get started.
By Uknterror
#319345 This is my 93 sedan ex!
By Uknterror
bigJOE671 wrote::welcome:

Thank you for the welcome joe!
By Uknterror
#319348 I picked this car up from a buddy for $200. As you will see in a second it really needed some help. The previous picture is my buddy running the clutch line for me.

By Uknterror
#319349 Fully loaded ex, has rear disk, abs, sunroof, power locks, windows and mirrors and the best part is that all of it works! with no leaks! Like I said the car needed some help tho, I pretty much replaced the whole front end with new parts!
By Uknterror
#319350 Now let's get to the "good" stuff. I wanted to do something different, I did not want to do the traditional b series and be done with it and I didn't have the funds nor means do to a k/j swap. Being as I'm partial to anything that is looked down on that left me with the thought of sohc, BUT instead of working on a d series lets try to really throw some people off. With that in mind i decided to do a sohc f swap :wink:

By Uknterror
#319354 Got everything in unfortunately there was something wrong with the bottom end, either knock or spun bearing. Decided to drop the motor for another and change a few things :hehe:

By Uknterror
#319363 Its getting tuned ofc! I drove it around for a month or so. Im parking it for the winter and doing a f2b setup spring time, then move on to body work and interior. I'm doing small shit now before it get too cold like take out the dash and steering wheel, getting rid of all the grey and going all black (not by choice)
By Uknterror
#319372 Thanks!
By TrailerTrash
#319375 great way to be different :thumb:
By Uknterror
#319385 Thanks, I'm hoping this will work out. If not I have two options, b series or h22 head. or another shell