Post YOUR Sedan here
By GSRsedan92
#317914 Hey guys I'm new here and have been reading a lot of the topics on the eg8 and what u guys are doing to them and I love it. I also rock an eg8 so I thought I would share my build story.

My name is kevin and I live in oregon.

I love building hondas and I'm in to the old domestics as well.

I just picked up my eg8 about a week ago and fell in love with it as soon as I seen it.
An older lady who I work with had owned it since it was new in 92 and was all stock which is the big reason why I got it. Also I only paid 700 bucks for her and she is a great daily driver.

The only problem I have found with it is that the windows intermitinly work so not sure what's up there. I've checked fuse's and the relay and motors in all 4 windows and have found nothing to be wrong with any of it so as long as there stuck up I'm fine since were starting to rain here.

I would post some pics for u but have no idea how to do that from my phone cuz that's what I have to use for now until I can get my laptop fixed since my dog jumped on the screen and broke it when my wife got home from work so I blame her not the dog hahahaha...

I look foward to hearing from all of you and maybe givin my some tips on what route I should take this car in building aspects since its my first 4 door.
By GSRsedan92
#317935 Thanks gtstripes. As soon as I figure out how to upload them off my phone there will pics haha.... :woot: :thumb:
By juls1488
#317937 look forward to seeing another eg8 on here! :woot:
if you're using an android phone or an iPhone, photobucket has a mobile app that will let you upload pics from your phone. its kinda slow though.
my rear windows only work sometimes too. i think its just an age thing. :lol:
By stubrun
#317939 I would love a 4 door, missed out on an eg9 vti quite local to me and I am :x
By 92civic_vx
#317956 my old eg8 had corrosion inside the door harness that plugs into the body, check there. :thumb:
By GSRsedan92
#317993 well i added some links to the car i hope they work since my phone is stupid hahaha... thats the day after i got it and already put some tokico blue struts and just some ebay coilovers for now. i also put some wheels on it that a buddy is letting my rock until i can get some since he wrecked jis car and lost his license hahaha.

here is the car today

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=3 ... &safe=1&zw

here r the struts and coilovers as well

By GSRsedan92
#318038 So I woke up this morning and went to warm up my car and found a puddle of water on my floor board on the driver side so decided to call in and fix my problem. I was reading a forum that someone posted on here saying it could just be drain holes plugged so I took the front fairing off and it had all shorts of shit in it like leaves and rocks (don't ask me how rocks got in it)... :x :x

Hpoefully I fixed the problem cuz it smells like wet dog in there now so have a little heater in there with doors wide open in my dads shop so it can dry out and not mold anything. Doors are open cuz I still haven't fixed the windows not rolling down problem but since its raining I'm fine with the stuck shut hahaha...

If that don't fix the leak problem do any of u have ideas on what is causing the problem and how to fix it.... it was leaking on the fuse box under the dash so hopefully its fixed.... :D :D
By familyEGuy23
#318053 Also check where the antenna is at on top of the roof my screws were loose there, gasket was cracked and was raining heavy enough to leak throug, I put gasketmaker and tightened screws and voila no more water for me :thumb:
But I didn't take care of the leak fast enough and my carpet got mold :thumbdown:
By GSRsedan92
#318057 Thanks man I will definatly check that and I think it might be to late cuz it kind of smells like there is mold starting so if I did fix the problem ill be ripping out the carpet this weekend and giving a deep clean to it also making sure that its not starting rust cuz the lady who had it before me might have never said it had a leak and just covered the smell.....
By GSRsedan92
#318215 So decided on what's going to be in this sedans future..

Built and boosted gsr
TypeR front and rear lip
New paint (championship white)
New wheels. Thinking volks or something

Not to big of a list yet. I did pick up the gsr swap just need to pull it apart and get everything ready so it can go and get hot tanked.

Future engine plans...
Fully balanced and blueprinted at 11,000rpm crank.
Eagle h beam rods.
Low compression pistons.
Block gaurd.
Dual valve springs and retainers (titanium of course)
Crower stage 2 cams.
Skunk2 adjustable cam gears.
Skunk2 intake mani
Whale penis intake
Koyo radiator
Slim fan
Dc 4-2-1 header
Megan racing one peice exhaust with cat delete (where I live no need to pass deq lol)
Greddy tip (that's what is on my car now until I can find a good exhaust that sounds good)

Boost parts will have to come later but I'm pretty sure I want a complete garett system but have never ran boost so need some inputs of what everyone thinks and some ideas on what company to roll with that is good and reliable just in case I blow the turbo they will be able to rebuild it hahahaha...