Post YOUR Sedan here
By vic631
#323041 awsome we got the same car i love it but mine is currently sitting the timing belt went again on me :cry: but will be changing it in the months to come. just wanted to share some pics of what it looked like with gold dr20s and konig lightnings.. also sidemarker lights give it a great look i just ddid them will post pics later.. it still stock hight bin saving money to try to get some skunk2s on piece. also got some leather seats (took me forever to find them) i love this car i couldnt part ways with it when i had a buyer for it.

[/img]Image

enjoy :P
By KittyrdzEG9
vic631 wrote:love the window visor i was weary about doing it but love the look.

I like the one i got because is a hard plastic, not the other one which when is expose to the sun, it bends and looks kind of weird.. thankss :thumb:
By KittyrdzEG9
vic631 wrote:awsome we got the same car i love it but mine is currently sitting the timing belt went again on me :cry: but will be changing it in the months to come. just wanted to share some pics of what it looked like with gold dr20s and konig lightnings.. also sidemarker lights give it a great look i just ddid them will post pics later.. it still stock hight bin saving money to try to get some skunk2s on piece. also got some leather seats (took me forever to find them) i love this car i couldnt part ways with it when i had a buyer for it.

[/img]Image

enjoy :P

I loveeee how the dr20 looks on it!!!!; Its exactly the same car!, love itt!! keep me update it, love the work on it!! what kind of leather seat you got?
By KittyrdzEG9
#323791 So! I got my Rep Type R lip put on a few weeks ago! && I really like the look, it just a replacement while i get the eg9 lip in the next few months, I also got the OEM delete covers for the front bumper. I just went to the mail and I also go my gold EPR Front tow hook!! Ill be putting it on in the next few days! :thumb: :thumb:

YES, My car is rubbing too much LOL!!

Enjoy!!
By KittyrdzEG9
#325464 Well it had been a really hard month; my car is not meant to be a DD LOL. When both of the car is fixed my car is barely driven, only about 3days a week or not driven at all...

Well for start off, I paid a friend to put O-ring and what he did was SH*T! :x
So I went to Honda got new one and decide it to put it again but this time OUR self and this is what happen;;

Trying to take out the dizzy..

Yeah right now its glued with some hard cement glue till next month to replace it. Called honda and they charge $300 for a new one, eBay $80.

This was when we took it off..

This is how it looked, reason why it kept leaking :x

Cleaned everything and put it back and Kaboom! everything good. But now I have to replace again my valve cover gasket because he put it and now its leaking.. AGAIN. Ughh.. Lesson learn, want something done right the first time, DIY!!

Im still debating on new wheels and I would be replacing the door panel fabric.. havent decide color, or anything yet but soon I would be giving updates!!
By KittyrdzEG9
#326681 Me again!

So over the weekend I met a fellow EG member from the page *EVE* http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=24120 From MIAMI; Shes a down to earth girl, love to meet people with the same passion and share what we have in mind without getting negative comments or hateful feelings.Here some photos from the lil Booger and Iron Man :woot:

Cleaning it before we meet up

And my own lil booger<3

Thanks for looking and stay tune!! New stuff coming soon!!
By *EvE*
#326728 We definately need to do it again!!!!
By KittyrdzEG9
*EvE* wrote:We definately need to do it again!!!!

We deff need too!!; lets see what we do, maybe we decide to go down there for sure and we can take some pics and you can introduce me to how is done down there!!
By TrailerTrash
#327205 love the pics with the booger freakin awesome :thumb:

do you guys know what percentage your window tints are? they look very close to the same but its just what i want on my sedan :thumb:
By KittyrdzEG9
TrailerTrash wrote:love the pics with the booger freakin awesome :thumb:

do you guys know what percentage your window tints are? they look very close to the same but its just what i want on my sedan :thumb:

Thank you :D :D Cant wait till we meet up again for more!; I got my car with tints already, but a wild guess they have to be 25% front, 20% back. Im re-doing them, 15% front and 5% back :thumb: