Post YOUR Sedan here
By KittyrdzEG9
#317272 Helloo Havent been here in a while since Josh's death. Im coming back now to finish what he would had love for me to do with my new little project :woot: .

I started here when I had my 1st eg. EG8 White, wasnt stock i did progress on it but had to get rid of him, it had way too many problems and it wasnt worth it.. This was him:

Link:http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=14978&highlight=

After him, I got my 1st virgin EG Hatch 100% Canadian. I still have her but i passed it on to my love one. (The hatch still a virgin lol)

Link:http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=18724

So here I start again. Back on Feb. waiting for the arrival of my second child I got this BONE STOCK EH9. Nothing done to it, it even had the factory radio. This was when I first saw him and felt in love with it:

Yes, I brought it from a dealer and pay way too much for it but it has been worth it every penny!

The first mod I did was change the axle back for a Real Type R muffler:

Plans for it? MANY.. Its a slow build, I have kids but it wont stop me.

MOD List (Current)

Suspension:
Function&Form Type 1
Blox front camber kits
Ebay Back camberkits

Motor/Bay
d16z6
Exxedy stage 1
GSR strutbar

Outside:
EG9 SiR Corners
EG9 SiR REP lip
EG9 Ferio Garnish
Back Visor
EPR Tow Hook

Wheels:
Gold GT3 15X8
195-50-15 IronMan Tires

Inside
EG9 Cluster
Grip Royal Chameleon SteeringWheel
NRG Hub
NRG 2.5 Quick Release
NRG Lock
Blox ShiftKnob
Recaro Car Seats (2)

Plans:

Suspension
-Function & Form FULL Coilovers
-Blox Adjustable front and rear camber kits
-Breaks Gold Rear Lower Arm Bar
-Blox Rear Lower Control Arms
-ASR Subframe Brace

Motor:
-AEM Short Ram Intake System
-Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Mani
-Skunk2 Alpha Series Radiator
-Headers
And more.. Still doing research. The Stock motor is a 1.6LVtec I want to stay single cam but I want to make it quicker.

Outiside:

-EG9 Front Lip
-EG9 Coner Lights
-Mud flaps
-Back Visor
-EG9 Window visors (GOT THEM FOR $20!!! Real ones too!)

Inside
-EG9 Cluster
-EG9 Center console
-EG9 Climate control

ETC...

I Would be starting with the suspension now on fall! So stay tune!
Last edited by KittyrdzEG9 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:33 am, edited 9 times in total.
By Punksz6
#317280 :thumb:
By DontHateonEG8
#317693 Nice picks bruddah! Love that color on the sedan

I got your interior parts - all 3 of them. lmk when you move onto the interior :)
By greggarcia
#317803 Excelent and welcome!!
By KittyrdzEG9
DontHateonEG8 wrote:Nice picks bruddah! Love that color on the sedan

I got your interior parts - all 3 of them. lmk when you move onto the interior :)

Thanks! And most deff!! So keep in contact I would need them by feb.
By KittyrdzEG9
#318096 Hello everyone!

So next week I would be getting my money and I already decided im going for F&F Coilovers. Im also planning to purchase some wheels and im stock on what color should i get them. NO BLACK! Hate black wheels because you can barely notice them in pictures. I was thinking Gold? But I dont know Any advice welcome!
By GSRsedan92
#318104 I think gold would look great with ur color or maybe a white as well something that would really stand out :thumb: :thumb:
By KittyrdzEG9
GSRsedan92 wrote:I think gold would look great with ur color or maybe a white as well something that would really stand out :thumb: :thumb:

I know right!!; Lets see what i decide, i have till next week. Im either consider buying wheels or do the whole suspension and some stock wheels and by march getting the wheels i really want...

(Enkie Jspeed)
By familyEGuy23
#318130 ahh i'm drooling over your stock sedan feels like i traveled back in time to 92-95 and seen the new civic out on the streets, looks dope that paint is immaculate :thumb:
white wheels stand out more with your color
gold would blend in a little more
Go gold :woot:

By the way how's that ITR muffler sound? did you get the one off a DB8 or a DC2?
By KittyrdzEG9
familyEGuy23 wrote:ahh i'm drooling over your stock sedan feels like i traveled back in time to 92-95 and seen the new civic out on the streets, looks dope that paint is immaculate :thumb:
white wheels stand out more with your color
gold would blend in a little more
Go gold :woot:

By the way how's that ITR muffler sound? did you get the one off a DB8 or a DC2?

:thumb: thankss!! I felt in love the first time I saw it. Now I have two virgins at home! But yeah it's a dc2 type r muffler. It sounds GORGEOUS! Made so much difference because the stock muffler was bad with a few small holes. It still have that stock look and the sound amazing, I just need to upgrade the piping to "2.5 it I'm not mistaken and it would sound 10% better!
By KittyrdzEG9
#318584 So guess what? Yesterday I went to pick up this baby for only $23. OEM GSR Strut Bar. Only need paint. I dont know yet if to leave it black or paint it gold :D :D

Probably getting the money I been waiting for this friday so saturday I would be ordering my suspension :thumb: :thumb:
By KittyrdzEG9
#318650 Ugh so bad news.. Of course is a old car so parts need to be replace. My car is leaking oil by the distributor, I just notice it, the alternator belt needs to be replace (just brought it for $11) and the A/C belt because it looks like it can brake any minute or day. My fiancee took the car to get the alternator belt replace but they strip the bolt :x ; he took it to school to get it replace and well when theres many hands trying to do ONE thing shit always goes wrong...

The photo was at school about to start...

So yeah, we decided to do it sunday by our selfs (its dumb easy) and nobody i dont know its touching my car, and that way I can change the other belts and the distributor gasket.

In addition to all this mess; Today im ordering my back visor!!

:weee: