Post YOUR Sedan here
By KittyrdzEG9
#328597 Hello Everyone!!

Just came back from putting my suspension and.... I FUCK*NG LOVE IT!!!!!!
I missed that smooth ride (mind you the streets here are CRAP), now tomorrow putting brand new tires, alignment, and camber kit alignment!

Hopefully by next week I get my next student check and im between re-painting the car or new wheels! :?

ASS up, face DOWN; 8)

TOO much :o

Would be taking better pictures once is clean :thumb:

I would me slamming it again once I put new tires and fix the alignments!
By KittyrdzEG9
#328743 Last night I went and got a pair of JDM corners for the 4dr. 8)

While I was putting them I notice I seriously need to drop more my front so tomorrow ill be dealing with the suspension one more time. :thumb: \

By KittyrdzEG9
Brandonthesmith wrote:if there weren't kids that rode in the car i'd say slam that son-b

It was before, and it was bad bc it was bouncy like a mothetF. With this new suspension u don't feel anything so I'm thinking about drop it like before(:
By *EvE*
#328777 Nice mama!!!! We gotta do another photo shot if you come down to miami!!! Maybe your car, my car your man`s hatch and my mans prelude!!!! Your car is looking nice i cant wait to get my stuff for my car!!!!!
By KittyrdzEG9
*EvE* wrote:Nice mama!!!! We gotta do another photo shot if you come down to miami!!! Maybe your car, my car your man`s hatch and my mans prelude!!!! Your car is looking nice i cant wait to get my stuff for my car!!!!!

Thank you love!! And we sure have too!! I been tempting to waste the money on either get wheels or paint job but then again I want some vacations!. Decisions Decisions! :lol:
By *EvE*
KittyrdzEG9 wrote:
*EvE* wrote:Nice mama!!!! We gotta do another photo shot if you come down to miami!!! Maybe your car, my car your man`s hatch and my mans prelude!!!! Your car is looking nice i cant wait to get my stuff for my car!!!!!

Thank you love!! And we sure have too!! I been tempting to waste the money on either get wheels or paint job but then again I want some vacations!. Decisions Decisions! :lol:

Vaca!!lol!!
By vic631
#328911 love how your build is coming along! looks great im not as far in shes bin sitting in the cold (nys bin brutal) cant wait for the summer. changed her timing belt but the head was shot so replaced it as well now my baby is purring 8) got plans on re-painting it the same color this summer. finaly manged to get back on here for the update i love the look. i got the mugen style lip right now dont have pics on me as of now but will post later.. i believe the leathers are 4dr gsr they fit perfectly. what suspension you buy?

Edited by your Friendly Neighborhood Mod
Please don't "thread jack" your new so I'll let it slide
By KittyrdzEG9
#329611 Its been 8days I havent visit the page. I been down ever since we lost the hatch :cry:

My fiancee was in a car crash 3/23 at night coming out from work. The person in front of him break when he lost his turn to go inside a gas station so he slammed on his break, by the time he slammed on his (he was going 40) the hatch kept sliding to the SUV and it hit. Thank God he came out alive from it, just cuts, bruises and sore, but now im dealing with the hatch lost which was my proud and joy. So we got another 4dr for dirty "cheap" only it needs a headgasket which tomorrow its going to my friend to get it done and a lot of love, its stock high so it needs LOW ASAP. The hatch was sold on tuesday as is for $600, I could had got more but i was in a rush to get it out which i regret it now, I should had kept her :( On the other side, I got a eg9 cluster (not the SiR) I love it bc its reading my miles and everything like it should be! :thumb:

By familyEGuy23
#329687 Sorry about the hatch but on the upside you have another 4door which looks clean :thumb:
Looking at the pics , you have Function & form type 1? Can't see too good from my phone :thumbdown:
By KittyrdzEG9
Brandonthesmith wrote:its a bummer about the hatch and all but c'mon four doors ftmfw! :thumb: and if you're going to be modding it i'm sure it'll be amazing. plus its white like mine.

Lol I know :thumb: It hasnt grown on me but theres a few plans for it :D
By KittyrdzEG9
familyEGuy23 wrote:Sorry about the hatch but on the upside you have another 4door which looks clean :thumb:
Looking at the pics , you have Function & form type 1? Can't see too good from my phone :thumbdown:

Thank you; and yupp i got the type 1's and i love them, i def recommended to anyone!