Post YOUR Sedan here
By Uknterror
#334762 Man looks like alot of people are skipping over your posts (as mine as well) keep posting tho, everybody like updates with pictures! :thumb:

I just read your posts on this last page, good job on doing the rear disk conversion (hope you got the correct 4040 prop valve). What camber kit you go with?
By Brandonthesmith
#334770 yeah i got the 4040 prop valve, was reading up a bunch on here and found out i needed one so didn't do the swap till i got one and i got the hardrace camber kit in the rear and an ebay kit i got at the junkyard on the front but i'm running WAY too much camber right now.
i know i need to post more pics i just never mess with my girls camera i try to leave the picture taking up to her or my photographer buddy lol. imma try to take some pics tomorrow though, got some big plans coming up so stay tuned, the few people who read this lol.
By gtstripes
#334778 Hey man im reading, just hard to find motivation to comment haha,

Cars looking good man keep the updates coming :thumb:
By ceelx
#334779 nice ride dood and pics :thumb:
By Brandonthesmith
#334893 well the only real update now is that i got new tires, (which i didn't get pictures of but w/e) and got them installed, kumho ecsta ast 195-50r15 's
i wont be going back to the shop i went to the technician was just chit-chatting the whole time and took for ever so i missed picking up my girl from work on time, and he told me to my face that he didn't care what i had to do he'd do it when he did it, when i told the manager he just told me not to bother the tech and to sit my a$$ down... needless to say, i was pissed but they had my car and keys and money and there was nothing i could do,

on another note i might be getting a lil something for free from a buddy of mine here soon, i don't want to say what it is cause it's not a sure thing but the odds are pretty good, but if it happens i will be the happiest dude on earth :hehe:

now for some pics lol
By Uknterror
#334894 Niiiiiiiice :thumb:
By Brandonthesmith
#335717 picked up some amber corners from a buddy of mine but there for a coupe/hatch so the fitment is off, im rocking them anyway for now just cause i couldn't stand my miss matched usdm ones, and better than that i picked up a yakima roof rack and bike rail for my mountain bike just need another bike rail so me and my g/f can go riding together some more. still no word on the big news that i was talking about starting to lose faith where that comes in but i bought an si tranny the other day probably putting that on this weekend or next, i'll try to get some pictures this weekend cause my camera broke so i have to use my g/f's phone, my phone sucks, lol. thats all i got for now.
By Brandonthesmith
#335718 oh i forgot to mention that i picked up a set of integra tan seats also, carpet cleaned them and installed the front ones the rears looked like a little more work than i was up to at the time so i'm holding off on those for a bit.
like i said hopefully pics soon, i got a new job so schedules are all over the place right now.
By Brandonthesmith
#347442 well its been a while, not too much going on with the car really, i decided to keep the motor and trans stock cause i get a ridiculous 50mpg highway some how but i did recently put an ek center console in and its pretty good, i also bought another car to tinker with and surprisingly enough did the mini me swap i'd been talking about doing for two years it runs "okay" but it keeps throwing codes and is being a pain and the harness is all hacked up from the previous owner so as of now its on hold till i get another job, i lost that "new" one after 11months there.
By Brandonthesmith
#348593 nothing really going on, i might have a job by the end of the week or at least i hope(think) so sounds promising at least. the hatch is still siting at my mechanics house and he wants me to get a new never tinkered with DPFI harness with is cheap enough from the junkyard but i have 0 cash flow so.. not so easy, the sedan is sitting pretty like always. not really doing anything to it and honestly probably wont. its fun when i want to drive a winding road and gets good gas mileage the rest of the time what more could i want. maybe when i finally swap the hatch (which is the plan) ill put the Y8 head on the sedan just for vtec and maybe 20 more horses but until i get a job and some cash everything is on hold. i'll post some pics anyway though lol, i may not get much done but i love this car just the same.
By Brandonthesmith
#348594 Image just a pic of it sitting in the drive.

Image took this to see how the lip looks (my brother ripped it off his eg hatch pulling out of my driveway so i took it off his hands lol)

Image this is a picture i took at a local weekly car meet with my friends wagovan. really great guy he's on his fourth wagon and always does them up right.