Post YOUR Sedan here
By Uknterror
#321126 Keep the four door and put some work in, he doesnt have that much of a head start on ya and with his "plans" even if you didnt do anything it would still look better than his!!!

Sedan Power!!!
By Brandonthesmith
#321129 i do like my sedan but if he would just trade suspensions with me i would be happy that and his exhaust is the main things i want the rest of it(even the vtec) i'm not too jealous of, i'm probably getting a y8 vtec head next paycheck.
By Brandonthesmith
#322319 so today in the process of going and hanging with all the local honda dudes at one of their houses to weld up an exhaust for his new ls turbo setup i attempted to put on my freebie super short ram k&n intake, then i realized it wasn't going to fit so i was like ah forget it but my buddy was there and was just like hey man you got a couple bucks i think we have an intake in the shop, boom ten bucks later i'm rolling with a legit Injen cold air intake, these are the days man. to bad the world ends this weekend or i would have some fun with it lol
By Brandonthesmith
#322321 yeah check it i painted my steelies, their super dirty now too lol Image
me putting a new thermostat on (just in case) and my brother trying to figure out his dizzy Image
my bay, before new intake ill take a new one tomorrow.
my little brothers bayImage
By nateski
#322422 good start bro and it's a great idea to change that bumper to the coupe/ hatch bumper. seen it done to another car on this forum and looked great. good luck on the build. slow and steady builds are always fun to watch. :thumb:
By kapow
Brandonthesmith wrote:yeah see that nice scratch there, so i parked at walmart and went in for like five minutes and this happens... no note no common decency of telling me even sorry just hit and run. sucks.

That scratch looks the same height as a shopping cart. Maybe a good polish and it might come out!
By Brandonthesmith
#322427 nah man its actually down to primer in al those dark spots an down to metal in some others and its dented in like half an inch the length of the scratch but luckily i work for a body shop so i can probably get it done fairly easily/cheaply
By Brandonthesmith
#322563 So my bro edrick and I have been talking trying to figure out what I should do next with my car and how I should move on and basically what parts am I after next so last night we sat sown after a spirited run in the car and wrote out a list of what I need and what I want and how the priorities line up and we decided I definitely need to work on suspension and wheels and tyres first cause that's the most important I prefer road racing, twists and turns and hills and such, I need handling before I need power in that regard so that's the goal so today he texted he already picked up a front strut tower brace off a Honda dude friend of his for like ten bucks and found a vtec head and ecu for $75 a piece and a greedy exhaust for $75 but I'm going to hold off on the exhaust or get my brother in law to get them for me
By nateski
Brandonthesmith wrote:So my bro edrick and I have been talking trying to figure out what I should do next with my car and how I should move on and basically what parts am I after next so last night we sat sown after a spirited run in the car and wrote out a list of what I need and what I want and how the priorities line up and we decided I definitely need to work on suspension and wheels and tyres first cause that's the most important I prefer road racing, twists and turns and hills and such, I need handling before I need power in that regard so that's the goal so today he texted he already picked up a front strut tower brace off a Honda dude friend of his for like ten bucks and found a vtec head and ecu for $75 a piece and a greedy exhaust for $75 but I'm going to hold off on the exhaust or get my brother in law to get them for me

those are some great deals! :thumb:
By Brandonthesmith
#322636 boom lol 75 bucks and a drive out to bfe later and theres a y8 head in my trunk lol now to take it to the machine shop and get it all done up new valves new springs new retainers port and polish and maybe a shave
By Brandonthesmith
#323102 alright folks so i now have an almost fully broken down y8 head sitting in my room (which i share with my girlfriend and she isn't too happy about it :D ) i just have to get a valve spring remover and ill take out the springs and valves and then all i need is an engine block from a local junk yard a y8 intake manifold (ebay 50 bucks) and a z6 head gasket from advance auto and i'm in business i'm going to rebuild the head from the ground up and port and polish it and my brother in law is trying to talk me into getting a racing cam, :roll: we'll see about that well thats all the news for now, woke up yesterday and got half a mile down the road and the tire was completely flat so had to drive on a flat to the gas station to fill it up, no go, gaping hole in the tire like a screw went in and came back out so today i did a little at home mechanics and plugged the hole just felt good to be wrenching on the car even a little even just to fix a leaky tire. :thumb: