Post YOUR Sedan here
By Brandonthesmith
#318831 like the coolest thing about installing the tach is that now i finally know how close i am to "red-line" like before i was babying it soo hard and not wanting to rev too hard cause i didn't know how close i was to damaging her but after the install i revved to about the highest i've done comfortably and i was still under 5k rpm with a "red-line" of like 7.5k i was plenty in the clear makes me feels much better
By 92civicEGsedan
#318836 Congrats on the civic, sedan power FTW :headbang: I rock a sedan also mine doesn't look near as good as yours but 4 doors more whores :lol: and take it easy on the b7 they ain't really meant for abusive driving they are meant for great mpg I only give mine hell in hopes to blow the engine so I can have a reason to do a b or k swap :thumb:
By gtstripes
#318847 you have a nice sedan there bro :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

dont forget to keep updating this thread! looking forward for more updates

SEDANS FTW
By brandoff88
#318867 nice work on the cluster bro, is your car auto or manual? if its manual you should put a small coat of black paint over the gear indicators on that...kinda tacky in my opinion lol, but to each there own, still looks better than mine with no tach lol.
By gtstripes
brandoff88 wrote:nice work on the cluster bro, is your car auto or manual? if its manual you should put a small coat of black paint over the gear indicators on that...kinda tacky in my opinion lol, but to each there own, still looks better than mine with no tach lol.

nah man Auto :(

gathering parts to convert it to manual, banks starting to look good at the moment, getting a loan then getting everything plus more :hehe: :hehe:
By Brandonthesmith
#318922 yeah mine is manual i know i know i should've at least put some electrical tape over the letters or something me and my little brother were doing it and i was so excited i got all caught up and got it all in there and buttoned everything up and then turned it on and realized that i had forgotten to cover up that, its cool i gotta take it out probably this weekend to change out a few amber bulbs in the back to white anyway i'll do it then.
By brandoff88
Brandonthesmith wrote:yeah mine is manual i know i know i should've at least put some electrical tape over the letters or something me and my little brother were doing it and i was so excited i got all caught up and got it all in there and buttoned everything up and then turned it on and realized that i had forgotten to cover up that, its cool i gotta take it out probably this weekend to change out a few amber bulbs in the back to white anyway i'll do it then.

yeah they are pretty easy to take out, i've had mine in and out at least a dozen times in the last week trying to get things hooked up and fitting right...guess that happens whenyou neglect your project for almost a year lol

EDIT: not hatin, just like that flush stealth look lol.
By kapow
#319275 Nice sedan bro!

You should keep the interior tan, it's rare in my part of the world!!
By D4417DI
#319281 nice and clean car...
By Uknterror
#319356 Ugh that tan interior, I was going to change mine to tan with my color scheme to do a kinda "vip" look but i couldn't bring myself to do it
By 1992HondaCivicHatchDX
#320038 I've got egay headers and they work amazing. One reccomendation as I've gone through it. Put lock tight on the bolts what connect the Top 4 pipes to the bottom 2 pipes... Those bolts WILL fall out its only a matter of time. And when they do, itll blow your gasket open. goodluck finding a gasket for the ebay header (YOU CANT) So i had to make my own and silcone it and stuff. just make sure they are tight with lock tight and youll never have a problem.
By 92civicEGsedan
Brandonthesmith wrote:well the 7th was my b-day so i somehow convinced the girlfriends mom to buy me an egay 4-2-1 header, i don't know how but i did so we installed that tonight. (* cue the cell phone pics*)

Happy late bday :thumb: congrats on the eBay headers I'm rockin the same ones just ain't had any problem out of them like the other guy