Post YOUR Sedan here
By Brandonthesmith
#348593 nothing really going on, i might have a job by the end of the week or at least i hope(think) so sounds promising at least. the hatch is still siting at my mechanics house and he wants me to get a new never tinkered with DPFI harness with is cheap enough from the junkyard but i have 0 cash flow so.. not so easy, the sedan is sitting pretty like always. not really doing anything to it and honestly probably wont. its fun when i want to drive a winding road and gets good gas mileage the rest of the time what more could i want. maybe when i finally swap the hatch (which is the plan) ill put the Y8 head on the sedan just for vtec and maybe 20 more horses but until i get a job and some cash everything is on hold. i'll post some pics anyway though lol, i may not get much done but i love this car just the same.
By Brandonthesmith
#348594 Image just a pic of it sitting in the drive.

Image took this to see how the lip looks (my brother ripped it off his eg hatch pulling out of my driveway so i took it off his hands lol)

Image this is a picture i took at a local weekly car meet with my friends wagovan. really great guy he's on his fourth wagon and always does them up right.