Post YOUR Sedan here
By 93EG8VTEC
#315483 So i got this in stock form except somebody put a D16Z6 swap into the car. everything else i have done in the couple of weeks that ive had it. This isnt my first Honda or 1st 5th gen Civic. Ive had a 93 GSR, 93 Hatch with GSR swap, 94 Hatch with a B17A1 Swap, 94 Accord, 99 Prelude, 87 Prelude, 94 Civic Ex, 94 Civic DX, and several others.

Anyways here is my new Family Car with working A/C as well lol

i have alot more stuff ordered for it as well and going to be ordering even more as money becomes available. i have 2 kids so money has to be spent wisely lol
By ej2??
#315491 nice me so jelly!
any rust?
By 93EG8VTEC
#315531 there is very very very light surface rust on the lips of the rear fenders on the area that will get rolled. this car has been very well taken care of and only has 185xxx on the body. and yes ive had my fair share of hondas lol. i have had alot more than i posted about just didnt go into the whole list lol.

and the wheels are oem delsol wheels. they were on the car when i got it but i painted the polished lip with anodized purple to give it more of my style. i also have alot more planned for this car as money permits. trying to make it look as good as possible for the Fall Import Alliance meet in Nashville TN. i figure if im gonna rock a 4dr family car it has to have some eye candy bc i dont plan on a motor swap in this one bc its still got everything working on it. and that is a big plus with me having kids. i use to be into the race scene but getting older and having a 5 year old and a 2 year old i need reliabilty not speed lol. so its gonna be all show and no go for this sedan lol. just a few performance mods to help give it some pep with the single slam vtec
By 93EG8VTEC
#315976 got my bi-xenon hid kit in today and got a new exhaust put on. dynomax muffler with a nice 3in resonated rolled tip. just got to get my header and new cat soon.
By PaPaSmURf
#316011 Those wheels are del sol si wheels
By 93EG8VTEC
#316029 yeah i know they are delsol wheels. i like them for now. maybe later on ill get different ones but for now im happy with them
By Punksz6
#316049 Diggin them Sol wheels!! Looks good!! :thumb: