Post YOUR Sedan here
By chris_verde_
#344362 Cars lookin good man, hope to see you at Honda Day on saturday :D
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:idk if i could live up there. Everytime it rains, I am itching to wash my car. lol

Yeah I'm the same way it sucks driving around in a dirty car for more than a day or two :cry: besides that the roads are horrendous and it's too crowded lol I'm trying to escape!
By OCHO
juls1488 wrote:lovin the sticker bombed doorpanels. thats awesome.
any plans now that its starting to get nicer out?

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it! I'm thinking of painting my rims a different color and doing some other cosmetic stuff...maybe clean up my engine bay to compete with everyone else around here (axix23 *cough*) lol

And I have some bushings to replace :D
By OCHO
chris_verde_ wrote:Cars lookin good man, hope to see you at Honda Day on saturday :D

Thanks bro I appreciate all the kind words!! I'll see you there man I'll let you know where I'm parked :twisted:
By chris_verde_
OCHO wrote:
chris_verde_ wrote:Cars lookin good man, hope to see you at Honda Day on saturday :D

Thanks bro I appreciate all the kind words!! I'll see you there man I'll let you know where I'm parked :twisted:

No doubt man, hit me up on Instagram or something :thumb:
By OCHO
chris_verde_ wrote:
OCHO wrote:

No doubt man, hit me up on Instagram or something :thumb:

I will for sure...I'm rolling out super early so you might catch me sleeping in my car lol
By Axix23
#344451 i wish I was going to Honda Day with yall. :cry:
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:i wish I was going to Honda Day with yall. :cry:

Me too man it would've been awesome with everyone there!

The drag racing was sick and the car show was good as usual, I have some pics to post up enjoy everyone
By OCHO
#344495 First a couple pics my gf took in the car on the drive down

And a few cars from the show that really caught my eye, I really liked a lot of other cars too but the pics either came out bad or I couldn't get a pic at all just due to the sheer amount of people everywhere.

It was a great day, Honda day is always fun because there's a laid back atmosphere to the whole thing. The car show is awesome, everyone is friendly and there's plenty of beer and food to be had...there's music playing everywhere, a stage with dj's, a vendor midway, and of course...drag racing all day!

I took tons of drag racing videos too, you can check them out on my instagram @0chozacko (The first O is a zero)

Thanks for looking everyone!
By Axix23
#344505 Awesome pics man. That red one is cleannnnnn. Real regamasters?
By Leppy
#344517 That red EF hatch is sexy as hell...
By OCHO
#344528 Thanks guys! The red sedan was sick and I think the ragemasters were real :thumb:

I loved both of those hatches the red and black were both mint and the owner of the black one was cool as hell...but yeah seeing that turbo was a nice surprise lol :woot:

It would have been cool if we all went together, we need to start hanging out at least once a year lol