Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
#344865 Yeah me too! Some day haha...
By Axix23
#344866 Me 3! Lol. We can at summer is meet in ky!
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Me 3! Lol. We can at summer is meet in ky!

:woot: haha we need to make that happen I'm saving my pennies!
By Axix23
#344975 I need to save some money too.
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:I need to save some money too.

Haha tell me about it, it can be tough man! Saving for car/vacation/car show vacation is always worth it
By Axix23
#345035 i am debuting my eg at that meet this year. lol
By Loaf31
#345041 There's a drag competition In Clearwater, FL tomorrow, but It's like 5 hours away from me. :x Plus, I wouldn't win anyways :lol:
By OCHO
#345052 They are so much fun it's really awesome to see nothing but modified cars everywhere...I heard about the show in Virginia beach it's called springfest that would've been cool to go to man!

I keep an eye on canibeat, fatlace, slammed society, freshmeets, sntrl, speedhunters, and stancenation they all post tons of show schedules, plus superstreet magazine (the mag and website) post tons of show dates too!

Also instagram...follow some of those big names and they will post lots of show date stuff :thumb:

I'm on speedhunters all day every day lol
By Andre3th0u
#345105 Yeah I saw it on instagram too. But not until the day before the meet. Oh well I'm learning em all for next year for sure when I really come out hard haha. Still looking forward to the new setup man!
By OCHO
Andre3th0u wrote:Yeah I saw it on instagram too. But not until the day before the meet. Oh well I'm learning em all for next year for sure when I really come out hard haha. Still looking forward to the new setup man!

Haha thank man! That's how I did it at first too I memorized all the good ones and I constantly check up on it haha :thumb:
By OCHO
Loaf31 wrote:Any updates? :?

Yeah haha I have some pics to put up for you guys :D