Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:a/c sucks man. Rattles at idle! LOL

Haha yeah ac and idle do not mix for us that's for sure...too bad we get no circulation through our tiny sedan windows lol
By Axix23
#344199 Man, its too cold up where your at for ac. lol You don't even need it!
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Man, its too cold up where your at for ac. lol You don't even need it!

Haha seriously...it's like winter weather here for 7 months then it's 50's and raining then it's 90+ for two months then it's winter again :cry:
By Axix23
#344328 idk if i could live up there. Everytime it rains, I am itching to wash my car. lol
By chris_verde_
#344362 Cars lookin good man, hope to see you at Honda Day on saturday :D
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:idk if i could live up there. Everytime it rains, I am itching to wash my car. lol

Yeah I'm the same way it sucks driving around in a dirty car for more than a day or two :cry: besides that the roads are horrendous and it's too crowded lol I'm trying to escape!
By OCHO
juls1488 wrote:lovin the sticker bombed doorpanels. thats awesome.
any plans now that its starting to get nicer out?

Thanks a lot I really appreciate it! I'm thinking of painting my rims a different color and doing some other cosmetic stuff...maybe clean up my engine bay to compete with everyone else around here (axix23 *cough*) lol

And I have some bushings to replace :D
By OCHO
chris_verde_ wrote:Cars lookin good man, hope to see you at Honda Day on saturday :D

Thanks bro I appreciate all the kind words!! I'll see you there man I'll let you know where I'm parked :twisted:
By chris_verde_
OCHO wrote:
chris_verde_ wrote:Cars lookin good man, hope to see you at Honda Day on saturday :D

Thanks bro I appreciate all the kind words!! I'll see you there man I'll let you know where I'm parked :twisted:

No doubt man, hit me up on Instagram or something :thumb:
By OCHO
chris_verde_ wrote:
OCHO wrote:

No doubt man, hit me up on Instagram or something :thumb:

I will for sure...I'm rolling out super early so you might catch me sleeping in my car lol
By Axix23
#344451 i wish I was going to Honda Day with yall. :cry:
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:i wish I was going to Honda Day with yall. :cry:

Me too man it would've been awesome with everyone there!

The drag racing was sick and the car show was good as usual, I have some pics to post up enjoy everyone
By OCHO
#344495 First a couple pics my gf took in the car on the drive down

And a few cars from the show that really caught my eye, I really liked a lot of other cars too but the pics either came out bad or I couldn't get a pic at all just due to the sheer amount of people everywhere.

It was a great day, Honda day is always fun because there's a laid back atmosphere to the whole thing. The car show is awesome, everyone is friendly and there's plenty of beer and food to be had...there's music playing everywhere, a stage with dj's, a vendor midway, and of course...drag racing all day!

I took tons of drag racing videos too, you can check them out on my instagram @0chozacko (The first O is a zero)

Thanks for looking everyone!