Post YOUR Sedan here
By drivehrideh
#313782 well if any of you followed my old thread its done bc i got rid of the ej1 to get this sedan.
well the car has a rebuilt y7 with a y8 head and some shitty wire job that doesnt kick vtec oh well that motor is coming out this week anyways.
here is the ugly little turd
well here are the plans for this sedan
raceland suspension. ordered
b16a. setting on garage floor waiting to be put in.
2 door nose. hanging in garage waiting to be put on.
needs a drivers door bad has some dents and bad rust.
i need some input from you guys to help my build along but its getting a body color change to fiji blue once rust is fixed and some dents
b16a
done a little wire tuck to the motor to clean things up
Last edited by drivehrideh on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By drivehrideh
#313792 Nah I just couldn't think of a good title and thats what I have been calling it
By Mr Rattles
#313821 Looking good,will make a nice sleeper
By drivehrideh
#314391 welp its out with the d
and in with the b
also have the suspension started but no photos its a rokkor suspension its a sister company to raceland i delt with raceland the whole way though
By drivehrideh
#314996 well the car is at a stand still till parts and money come in but should see the road this week end hopefully .. ive had it out a few times but im having a over heating problem thinking due to the thermostat. still having a problem with the rpm gage says vtec is pulling at 4500 which i know it pulls at 5800 and the speedo only works when it wants to . so idk what the deal with that is did it with the y7 in it also enough chit chat here are some pics
as it sits in my garage i need to raise the nose its way to low and still has more to go down but i dont wanna go that low.
my buddy hooking some shit up(if it wasnt for him it wouldnt be where its at)
im hoping to get it out and do a pre shoot b4 body work but its a little loud to go far until exhaust is in
By drivehrideh
#316804 well motor is in and running great here are some pics since
here is my car and my buddys car
and here is my dads truck and my car
the rokkor/raceland suspension is doing well little bumpy i think its doing tobeing to damn low yet
By juls1488
#316806 looking good! :thumb:
and as low as you are, its gonna be bumpy.
does your buddy get into any trouble with the dark headlights like that? here in ny i got an equipment violation when i had the smoked headlights on an ek hatch a few years ago.
keep it up!
By drivehrideh
#318119 Ye I wanna raise it but I'm going to put my 16s on First