Post YOUR Sedan here
By ej2??
#315593 its just my luck with the car falling but i was ill prepared ill get the swirlies eventaully id rather get everything working good first.
By ej2??
#330769 wow been a year since i last posted damn sooo!

motor had a head gasket leak in the front and i got tired of worrying about it so i decided to fix it and get a few things for it myself

head off
Image[/URL]

i got ahead of myself and ripped it apart before i had everthing i was looking for so it sat head removed for a month. took the head to a machine shop got it skimmed to make sure it was straight hot tanked and had to get the thermostat sensor drilled out cause i snapped it and it got stuck paid 125 got a 3 point brace for free also have a mugen shift knob and bride shift boot somewhere

bought a z6 intake $30, a6 cam $20, brand new onsoku power cam gear $20,head gasket+bunch of other gaskets and headbolts $70

Image[/URL]

put it all together took me a few hours be i did it myself with minimal tools

all together
Image[/URL]

fired right up! drives great feels better with no oil on the plugs pulls better only problem i have is a retarted idle sometimes its to low sometimes to high others its perfect its not a pulse sometimes it will be fine and drop or raise but most of the time it changes between lights

pics!

Image[/URL]

Image[/URL]
By ej2??
#330771 o i forgot to mention all the motor work came up to $9! i was selling things i was given to fund my repairs

next! a few months ago i bought tokico whites for 320 and they were sitting there waiting for springs and such but a few months ago 2 shocks were stolen from me now all i had was 1 front 1 rear which i am selling if your in the Philadelphia area trying to make some money back asking 100 a piece cause i went and got these
brand new in box tokico whites..again lol new tien s tech springs in front H&R springs in the back

along with this Image
LCA bushings and im waiting on a few more all for 350!

heres what my stock shocks look like at the moment

hope im not this low not ready for that yet

loaded and ready for some upgrades!

Image[/URL]

she will be gone for a few days will come back ready and rolling

next i want to chip the ecu with a basemap for everything that went on i seem to be wasting more gas could be cause of the idle, and i want to get a ex tranny and new clutch maybe a cx/vx flywheel since its a bit lighter
Last edited by ej2?? on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By ej2??
#330817 pics of the car while its away!

left side

man that is a RUSTY rotor!!

right side

and how shes going to sit

i really want 15" rims now gsr swirls and/or slipstreams
By ej2??
#339589 Its been a long time since i've updated this and not much has changed lol I got engaged!

the d15b7 started smoking pretty badly so i decided to try and swap it out. Took my chances on craigslist and got a d16z6 for 250. Motor and car sat for awhile while i got things together.

finally felt like it was time and went to work with my inlaw and pops first we cleaned the motor off

dad in red bro inlaw in blue checking things out,out with the old

in with the new

new clutch,new oil pan gasket, new rear main seal everything went smoothly got it in wired it up new fuilds turned on first crank then....miss fires!! no compression in cylinder #3 got fed up with it and left it there for months lol

After watching the fast and furious movies Saturday RIP Paul Walker i decided to try and get this thing running. Sunday went over and pulled the head

What did i find?! :x :x :x

valves are toast! melted and broken hard to see cause i was removing it but the pieces were stuck on top of the piston they seemed more like carbon deposits i poked it and it just flaked off

Im SUPER fed up with this thing have no money gotta pay off the ring and i cant keep it on the road. i have new valve seals and valves and need to get the head tested and the new stuff put in.. :cry:

Edit: o yeah and the b7 just needed new valve seals and it would have been fine 317k and just needed seals these single slammers are tough!