Post YOUR Sedan here
By JacquesB
#312117 Hi

I am new to this forum and website but so far it is definitively one of the best EG sites on the internet by far!!!

So my first post, a few pics of my EG in Cape Town, South Africa. At the moment still stock B18b3 motor but some changes is in the pipeline.

Thanks guys for a really informative and easy EG site!

By K!RK_180i
#312123 welcome to the forum mybru im sure you will enjoy your stay here on civic eg.com which is by far the best forum for people that drive EG's and niiice EG sedan you have there buddy keep her looking smaaaat :thumb:
By JacquesB
#312125 Thanks man! Dont worry will look well after her she is my first EG and my first Honda although my dad had A LOT of v-tecs!
You don't know if there is a good EG club in the Cape Town area?
By #ROBIN#
#312359 welcome bru, mooi car and hope to see some nice parts on there :thumb:

you can join kirks club, he only allows white cars- racist like that :D
By JacquesB
#312372 LOL!! Ja that is a good idea only white ones! Photo shoot should look great a bit racist but hell it would look good. Had the lady dropped just now, came from Koenic with her new lower figure... So happy will post a few pics...
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:welcome bru, mooi car and hope to see some nice parts on there :thumb:

:lol: lies lies lies lol remember my love for EG's started with my Green 1 so i love em all Red, Green, Blue im from the Rainbow nation....1 Love :cheers:
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:welcome bru, mooi car and hope to see some nice parts on there :thumb:

:lol: lies lies lies lol remember my love for EG's started with my Green 1 so i love em all Red, Green, Blue im from the Rainbow nation....1 Love :cheers:

so how come you never invite me when you go for a cruise :cry:
sad now, gonna go hang myself
By JacquesB
#312378 Image
Image[/img]
By JacquesB
familyEGuy23 wrote:clean sedan :thumb:
do those rear mudflaps and rear antenna come stock over there in south africa??

Yip stock and the indicators as well, funny how all the guys in SA wants to have the amber lights and you guys want the ones we have as standard.
By familyEGuy23
JacquesB wrote:

Yip stock and the indicators as well, funny how all the guys in SA wants to have the amber lights and you guys want the ones we have as standard.

:lol: yeah in japan they want usdm stuff now too guess sometimes people just want things that are hard to come by

well if you know anybody that wants amber i'll trade for their standard ones :wink:

got any interior pics? :)
By JacquesB
familyEGuy23 wrote:
JacquesB wrote:

:lol: yeah in japan they want usdm stuff now too guess sometimes people just want things that are hard to come by

well if you know anybody that wants amber i'll trade for their standard ones :wink:

got any interior pics? :)

Will put some pics on today the interior is still stock I removed the radio last week, not a big car audio fan it is just extra weight and I prefer the sound of the engine. But I am going to build a windows media system from an laptop later on.
Still have a lot of ideas for the car though!
By JacquesB
#312461 Some interior pics :D

And a pic of the new drop I did yesterday, for some reason the normal setup with 60mm springs and normal shocks feels softer than the coil-over setup