Post YOUR Sedan here
By Whittiersferio
#308605 Whats up guys, so ive had this car for the last 2 years, all stock, and I recently messed up the transmission (auto), I want to make a conversion to stick and while im at it ill see if i can also replace the engine, i want to make it quick, im tired of always getting smoked on lights, your help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

By bigJOE671
Whittiersferio wrote:Whats up guys, so ive had this car for the last 2 years, all stock, and I recently messed up the transmission (auto), I want to make a conversion to stick and while im at it ill see if i can also replace the engine, i want to make it quick, im tired of always getting smoked on lights, your help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

For engines i would suggest a GSR or Type R motor and maybe turbo your GSR :).
By Whittiersferio
#326820 Found myself a bumper with a lip and the fog lights a couple weeks ago, now it has a way better look!

Im still looking for that mugen lip though, ive looking all over for it!
By HiTec
#326894 If you want perfect fitment with EK skirts, you need to buy EK mudflaps. EG:s are no good.

Heres my Ferio with EK skirts and EK front mudflaps.

You also need to heat and straighten the EK skirts front part to get a good fitment.
By HiTec
#326895 EDIT: Double post.
By Whittiersferio
HiTec wrote:If you want perfect fitment with EK skirts, you need to buy EK mudflaps. EG:s are no good.

Heres my Ferio with EK skirts and EK front mudflaps.

You also need to heat and straighten the EK skirts front part to get a good fitment.

alright thanks! Ill get to searching for those mud flaps.
Beautiful ferio btw! :thumb:
By Whittiersferio
HiTec wrote:EDIT: Double post.

HiTec, are you still missing that door panel part?
I have an extra set
By onibakagaijin
#326920 Looks good and nice progress. Nice to see this get saved. :thumb:
By Whittiersferio
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Looks decent, keep up the good work :thumb:

Thanks man! :woot: