Post YOUR Sedan here
By 1ACarlos
#307321 Not bad
By d-mon
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:[ i wanna find the Rear Fiero Wing, and match it to the Upper Rear Sun guard.

i think you'll be happier with a Ferio wing, Fieros were so ugly. (my ex-wife drove one)

either y8 or z6 head will give you a nice compression ratio bump with the d15b7, in the mid 10:1s.
but with the y8 head, you can use your d15b7 distributor.
By familyEGuy23
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:
also all my kids fit in my trunk.. which will help on those long road trips :p

:lol: :lol:

I feel you bro my little girl hates long road trips
How old are your kids?

And the FERIO wing is bad ass beware replicas if it don't have OEM HONDA part numberz forget it

That's cheap for vtec head
By Rotary_EG4dr
familyEGuy23 wrote:
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:
also all my kids fit in my trunk.. which will help on those long road trips :p

I feel you bro my little girl hates long road trips
How old are your kids?

And the FERIO wing is bad ass beware replicas if it don't have OEM HONDA part numberz forget it

That's cheap for vtec head

Lol mine are 7 (as of today) 5 and 4 lol. one of the main reasons i focused on a 4dr instead of a Hatch or coupe. plus, i've really started loving how the sedan looks incomparrison.

good to know about the Ferio wings though. i'll make sure i find a OEM Honda one. even if it costs me 300$ lol

d-mon wrote:
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:[ i wanna find the Rear Fiero Wing, and match it to the Upper Rear Sun guard.

i think you'll be happier with a Ferio wing, Fieros were so ugly. (my ex-wife drove one)

either y8 or z6 head will give you a nice compression ratio bump with the d15b7, in the mid 10:1s.
but with the y8 head, you can use your d15b7 distributor.

lmao i thought i was spelling that wrong :oops: :oops: yes, i mean the Ferio wing.

and i thought only the Y8 head gave me the compression boost? or is it just higher than the Z6? either way Vtec will much enhance my way of life.

Having to let the Sedan sit for a bit, they wouldn't allow me to add it to my insurance as i've only got 4 days left on this policy lol. so i can't even drive her :(

well... least parts are still comming in! lmao
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307634 Civic Passed emission/Safety! lol now i gets to drive it!! :woot:

More pics as i get my parts installed :) :)
By Punksz6
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:Civic Passed emission/Safety! lol now i gets to drive it!! :woot:

:thumb:
By familyEGuy23
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:Civic Passed emission/Safety! lol now i gets to drive it!! :woot:

:woot:
Can't wait to get my car on the road
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307682 installed my cold air intake today :)

lil D15 sounds pretty nice considering its got no Vtec :) can't wait to get my Mini-Me swap going.

Raced my buddies Z6 Hatch and he pulled on me, but not by much :)
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307808 Picture Update!

got my White Tails installed 8)

By Rotary_EG4dr
#307861 Figured since the EG is savin me money :hehe: :hehe:

and went to the river for a couple current progress snap shots :)

By Rotary_EG4dr
#308175 Coilover sleeves installed. Havin an issue getting the Passenger side to get lower :x :x :x

still working out perfect ride height though :) :)

Now i just need some wheels! i'm thinkin some HX wheels.... or maybe somthing in 15's.... nothin bigger though.
By Punksz6
#308201 Nice looking Good!
By Sirjump
#308214 Much better 8)
By Rotary_EG4dr
#308240 Thanks :)