Post YOUR Sedan here
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307000 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Made ya look! This will be the build of my EG Sedan. like i said in my Intro, Simple yet classy. i'll definatly be asking alot of ??'s but for the most part i'm planning a Mini Me swap (i wants Vtec :( ) and Good Fuel Economy :)

Love my Civic Already :) :hehe:

PICS!

Stay Tuned guys!!! woot woot! i'll toss some occasion FC updates here as well :p :x
By FG2_Andrew
#307002 lower it, rattle can it, drive the piss out of it.

looks like a good start :thumb:
By dbrooks
#307003 Nice :thumb:
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307022 why are honda guys sooo cool?!?!? god the rumors are not true lol
By dbrooks
#307023 We're cool because we're not Honda-Tech. Hahaha
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307025 tuche' good sir.... tuche' i'll stay over here then :)
By dbrooks
#307027 Not a bad idea.

What are your plans for this sedan?
By Rotary_EG4dr
dbrooks wrote:Not a bad idea.

My dream plans would be a B16 swap. but i'm very content with a Single Cam Vtec. really interested in the "Mini-Me" swap i want the car to look good. i'm planning to lower it on K'Sports (my Prefered Coilover brand, have them on my wifes Miata and my FC3S) get some decent wheels (thinkin HX's for now) lower control arms (purple cause i like the color lmao) simple stuff yet clean. i wanna find the Rear Fiero Wing, and match it to the Upper Rear Sun guard.
By dbrooks
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:
dbrooks wrote:Not a bad idea.

My dream plans would be a B16 swap. but i'm very content with a Single Cam Vtec. really interested in the "Mini-Me" swap i want the car to look good. i'm planning to lower it on K'Sports (my Prefered Coilover brand, have them on my wifes Miata and my FC3S) get some decent wheels (thinkin HX's for now) lower control arms (purple cause i like the color lmao) simple stuff yet clean. i wanna find the Rear Fiero Wing, and match it to the Upper Rear Sun guard.

That's a good, basic plan.

A mini me would be a good power plan for now until you have enough for a B16.
By gtstripes
#307044 realistic plans, it will take time and it will be worth it!!
just a tip: be patient with everything, you and others will appreciate it more hehe :thumb:
By Rotary_EG4dr
#307063 ya, i'm excited for this car to unfold. my thing is it doens't have to be fast. i have my race car. :? so if this car does the 1/4 in 35 seconds then cool. if it does it in 10 seconds then cool. lol just either way it'll look good doin it lmao
By blk92hb
#307126 sounds like good plans.

for the mini me you would want a d16y8, or a d16z6 head. the y8 will give you a bump in compression, so more power.

with your trans mission you will definitely get good mpgs
By Rotary_EG4dr
blk92hb wrote:sounds like good plans.

for the mini me you would want a d16y8, or a d16z6 head. the y8 will give you a bump in compression, so more power.

with your trans mission you will definitely get good mpgs

Y8 heads seem like they are easier to get around here. havn't really looked though yet either. my 5th gear seems like its got NO guts at all. in most of my other cars i can still pull a bit but with the Dx its got nothing lol

ordered some white tails (Red/White) and a quick release. havn't ordered a steering wheel yet, working on a kill switch.

looking to get my hood and passenger fender fixed, and then gonna paint on it, either just a quick flat black, or a gloss black. Valve cover is going Green :) lol