Post YOUR Sedan here
By Punksz6
#309473 :thumb:
By Rotary_EG4dr
#309507 thanks ^_^ this sedan is becomming an addiction too!
By Rotary_EG4dr
#309520 got really ambishious after work today.... so i installed my header!

So, now does anyone know the torque spec for the manifold? gonna re-check and torque when i get home, and also what size that o2 sensor is? lol i know its bigger than a 19"! lol
By endlessEG
#309523 that valve cover looks nice 8)
By Rotary_EG4dr
#309560 lol thanks Endless!! i did it as a joke cause the Civic is saving me money, but now i really think i'm gonna spend more time and redo the valve cover completly. stay green, but i'm gonna spend more time in prep lol
By endlessEG
#309592 i want to do mine but i heard the prep work is a pita
By Rotary_EG4dr
bigJOE671 wrote:I like how the valve cover makes the engine bay pop with color. 8)

well in my FC i don't have a valve cover to work with lol. so i figured i have one in my EG lets make use of it!

we did a similar thing to my Wife NA8

Now gotta wait to get paid and let more parts roll in ^_^
By Rotary_EG4dr
#309883 Got in my Steering wheel. got that installed with a Quick release ^_^

Also went to the local junkyard today and scored! New Front " H " Badge, and a Sedan Clock unit. ^_^
By Null3D
#310069 looks good.
By Rotary_EG4dr
#311112 Thanks! got my 12K HID kit installed now. still running stock housings but planing to do a Retro-fit quick. :thumb:
By bigJOE671
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:Thanks! got my 12K HID kit installed now. still running stock housings but planing to do a Retro-fit quick. :thumb:

Beam pattern must be crazy as hell...I got HID's in my stock housing too, not the best i can say.
By 92civicEGsedan
#311207 Has your header turned colors yet? Mine did with in a 5 min drive and I have to say I actually like it
By Rotary_EG4dr
92civicEGsedan wrote:Has your header turned colors yet? Mine did with in a 5 min drive and I have to say I actually like it

Oh ya mine has rainbow'd out gooooood lmao looks cooler all ranbow'd

bigJOE671 wrote:Beam pattern must be crazy as hell...I got HID's in my stock housing too, not the best i can say.

Ya, not the best pattern lol, but i love the color of HID's just cant get that same look from halogen.... hoping to get my retrofit kit in soon...