Post YOUR Sedan here
By 1ACarlos
#306701 Looks pretty clean. Not bad.
By Sirjump
#306705 Good start!
By 92civicEGsedan
#306742 i needs some body work that ill be able to get to next august when i start back to school and get to go back to my auto body class
By Sirjump
#306813 Agreed. Nice rice cover indeed :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
#306842 thanks, i thought it would be different instead of a one solid valve cover paint job like ive seen around here.
By 92civicEGsedan
#317184 Well it's been a while since I've updated this but i have a a 4-2-1 header and stock pipe all the way back to a thrush glass pack has a nice tone, I painted the underneath of my hood today, i put two 15 inch subwoofers in my back seat, tinted my corners and tail lights and hit one of my corners with the DA while sanding my fender, painted my steelies(had 3 black and 1 silver), and I put blue LEDs in my grill. Also either tomorrow or Friday I'm finally gonna get around to getting rid of the ac stuff and maybe power steering.

By greggarcia
#317333 Cool... we are waiting for the next modifications!! good work!
By 92civicEGsedan
#317350 I probably won't do any more mods till I get the thing painted but I have an ideas of what it will look like and thanks
By TrailerTrash
#317373 good start :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
#317416 As of last Thursday I got rid of my AC except for the line that goes through the fire wall there is a lot more room and I love it