Post YOUR Sedan here
By 92civicEGsedan
#340490 On a positive note I'm getting a energy suspension bushing kit for christmas but it will be a couple of weeks before it arrives my mom just now told me she didn't know what to get me like 2 days ago haha
By egsedanguy
92civicEGsedan wrote:On a positive note I'm getting a energy suspension bushing kit for christmas but it will be a couple of weeks before it arrives my mom just now told me she didn't know what to get me like 2 days ago haha

:woot: hell ya. did u get the trailing arm bushings too???? those are seperate from the master kit.I think it is dumb. What color red or black? Gonna be a night and day diff. Just be prepaired to spend a day doing all the bushings. Getting them out is the longest part. Hope you have access to a bearing press :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
egsedanguy wrote:
92civicEGsedan wrote:On a positive note I'm getting a energy suspension bushing kit for christmas but it will be a couple of weeks before it arrives my mom just now told me she didn't know what to get me like 2 days ago haha

:woot: hell ya. did u get the trailing arm bushings too???? those are seperate from the master kit.I think it is dumb. What color red or black? Gonna be a night and day diff. Just be prepaired to spend a day doing all the bushings. Getting them out is the longest part. Hope you have access to a bearing press :thumb:

No I didn't get the trailing arm bushing but I'm gonna buy it with my Christmas money and maybe some engine mounts I'm just glad jegs has free shipping right now or instead of engine mounts I'll get a rear sway bar and LCAs I'm not sure about that, and Im getting red and Im prepared to spend a weekend or so doing them when I swapped springs with my uncle it took me about 3 days just for that and my dad has a new job doing the same shit he used to but his boss owns a mechanic shop and I can go over there and work on it and should probably have a bearing press if not my uncles friend has one
Last edited by 92civicEGsedan on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 92civicEGsedan
#340519 I think when I get the bushings I'm gonna replace them all except the rear LCAs and I'm trying to find integra LCAs for cheap and put the bushing in them so I can put a sway bar on the rear
By 92civicEGsedan
#340819 well went to go get some integra LCAs and rear sway bar and well it didnt have a sway bar so ima just keep the civic parts
By 92civicEGsedan
#342693 Went and bought some bottlecaps for $80 yesterday for a set if 5 with 80% tread left and they are in great shape Image

My dog decided it wanted to be in the picture

By Axix23
#342698 Cute dawg. Does yours park at everything? Mine is soo damn stupid.
By 92civicEGsedan
#342704 Barks? Not really my other one barks at everything but this one pretty much rules the house now.
By 92civicEGsedan
#342708 Why not bumper over? Cause drift car hahahahaha :lol:

By 92civicEGsedan
#346086 Well I came across some great news here in a month or so I will be coming into about 16-$18,000 just to spend on my car. First thing first I will be going threw the whole suspension system and replacing all worn out parts. Then I will be doing and engine and transmission swap. And depending on if there is any money left it will be going to my 4x4 toy. :twisted:
By 92civicEGsedan
#350114 Well I haven't gotten much of an update but I got a new battery and alternator and I bought spark plugs and wires for the first time in the two years I've owned the car I noticed it was spittin and studdering occasionally if I attempted to get on it kinda hard to cross a intersection or pulling out to get in front of the traffic so I finally broke down and got NGK platinum plugs my dad couldn't believe I paid $10 a piece for spark plugs
By 92civicEGsedan
#350156 Went today and ordered hyper flex master bushing kit for only $118.99 next week I'm gonna order the the one bushing that doesn't come with the kit for the rear for $18 but it's red and the kit is black but they was one sale but not for the same color lol
By 92civicEGsedan
#355339 After lots of procrastination I finally put all the bushings in the car that I bought but I feel like a few bushings was missing
By 92civicEGsedan
#356588 Well I'm going monday to get a b18b1 along with the transmission, axles, shift linkages, wiring harness and ecu for $150 from my dad's boss. First thing I'm gonna do is tear down the engine and rebuild it then put swap it into my car. Not sure with I want to put a vtec head on it or not tho. But I couldn't let a deal like that go.