Post YOUR Sedan here
By 92civicEGsedan
#327006 Well I started putting patch panels in today :thumb: not as hard as I thought it would be :woot: I have the patch tacked on at the moment since its supposed to rain and snow tonight so I won't get rainy and what not in the big hole I had cut out

By 92civicEGsedan
#327033 After deep consideration ima paint the car with epoxy which is like a matte black primer and I'll rock that look till next semester when I can paint it and I'm going to paint it teal since I've seen no civic in the county I live in that is teal and civics look great teal but I'm having a hard time finding a teal eg8 on google to see what it would look like :x
By 92civicEGsedan
#327302 New shift knob is polished up :D gonna make another one nest Wednesday well at least start on it and its gonna be sorta like the stock one with the button on the side

By Toophi3chrisEGHBK
#327347 You have machining classes at your school!?!?!?! :shock: that's awesome!
By 92civicEGsedan
Toophi3chrisEGHBK wrote:You have machining classes at your school!?!?!?! :shock: that's awesome!

Yeah it's college I have autobody too and if I wanted I could take a engine and transmission class and electrical and pretty much redo everything on my car
By 92civicEGsedan
#327453 I found out my grandma is getting my paint for me and clear coat :D the car is gonna be teal :D
By 92civicEGsedan
#327934 I finally got my hood sanded all the way down today and got it epoxied so it's black like the rest of my car and tomorrow ima start on finishing my rear fender well patch panels and I ordered my driver side window switch since mine is messed up and won't roll down either of the front windows any more so it should be here at the end of the week or next week
By 92civicEGsedan
#327935 I've also decided against letting my grandma buying my paint cause it will probably be very cheap paint knowing her so ill just get it my self
By bigpunn421
#328008 sweet make sure to tell your gram thanks. and post pics of completed paint
By MG6
#328020 looking good :thumb: gram sure came through on the paint eh. NICE!!!
By 92civicEGsedan
bigJOE671 wrote::thumb: I used to have those same rims but in a different color...I would post a pic but I'm not gonna jack your thread
you can post a pic of them if you want I'm wanting to paint my rims and sand down some of the curb rash and make them look better but I'm not sure on the Color I want to paint it yet
By bigJOE671
92civicEGsedan wrote:
bigJOE671 wrote::thumb: I used to have those same rims but in a different color...I would post a pic but I'm not gonna jack your thread
you can post a pic of them if you want I'm wanting to paint my rims and sand down some of the curb rash and make them look better but I'm not sure on the Color I want to paint it yet

Here it is...it was painted the same color as the car. I don't have that car anymore though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By 92civicEGsedan
bigJOE671 wrote:
92civicEGsedan wrote:

Here it is...it was painted the same color as the car. I don't have that car anymore though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks