Post YOUR Sedan here
By Brandonthesmith
#318611 as much as i love rat rods man i think you should just fix it, i mean you're in an auto class use your class time all year to do it, yeah its long but the journey is just that a means to an end the end product would be well worth it i'm sure.
By 92civicEGsedan
#318624 Haha yeah the only problem is I get bored really quick and then I get to doing something else
By 92civicEGsedan
#320176 Well I got a new update I got an early bday present and it was a new vss that I've needed since I got the car I was using the gps since my parents got back from bike week and I also broke the basket to one of my subs where the magnet connects to it :( but I'm gonna send it with my dad to work and have them tig weld it together and weld in a thicker plate so it won't be as thin :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
#320885 Well my grandma is giving me the money for a front bumper for my bday :thumb: my mom is getting me patch panels for both rear quarter panels for Christmas and I am going to try and get black housing headlights and new corners and a lowering kit depending if I get anymore money for my bday
By KittyrdzEG9
92civicEGsedan wrote:Well my grandma is giving me the money for a front bumper for my bday :thumb: my mom is getting me patch panels for both rear quarter panels for Christmas and I am going to try and get black housing headlights and new corners and a lowering kit depending if I get anymore money for my bday

Dont you love getting stuff for the car as a birthday present :thumb: :thumb: For my bday two weeks ago I go some speakers, rear back visor, && pair of HID's lol. Lets see for Christmas! BTW you have the same color as my 4dr :thumb: :thumb: Burgundy FTW :woot:
By 92civicEGsedan
#320896 Image

It needs to be bigger and a different color but oh we'll I like it :)
Last edited by 92civicEGsedan on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 92civicEGsedan
KittyrdzEG9 wrote:
92civicEGsedan wrote:Well my grandma is giving me the money for a front bumper for my bday :thumb: my mom is getting me patch panels for both rear quarter panels for Christmas and I am going to try and get black housing headlights and new corners and a lowering kit depending if I get anymore money for my bday

Dont you love getting stuff for the car as a birthday present :thumb: :thumb: For my bday two weeks ago I go some speakers, rear back visor, && pair of HID's lol. Lets see for Christmas! BTW you have the same color as my 4dr :thumb: :thumb: Burgundy FTW :woot:

The Only thing I've ever gotten that was for a car was my head unit I got year before last and that was before I was into making my car better then I got my civic and almost all my money goes to it when I have it and all I've been asking for is money or stuff for my car it's just something about this civic I want to make it look bad ass and burgundy FTW :headbang: :woot:
By 92civicEGsedan
#320899 I think I might sell some stuff and just go get new front fenders so that's less body work for me :thumb:
By 92civicEGsedan
#323987 Well I've hit a snag in the progress of my car. I should be getting a check sometime in February from school and I should have about $500 I can spend. I've decided that I either want to a transmission swap, mini me, rims, body parts or suspension. I had the money for bumpers during Christmas but I decided I wanted a ball python instead so no car parts for me, I really want a 5 speed since I give my automatic hell and have had some people believing its a manual and to an auto just because how I drive it. I'm wanting to do a mini me cause the d15b7 head just isn't doing it for me right now and I'm wanting a vtec head. I'm wanting rims cause I have stock steelies and I'm wanting a new look. Last I'm wanting body parts cause it looks like shit. But I have no clue what I should get
By 92civicEGsedan
#325872 Image
Getting these hopefully next weekend they are 17s with half tread except one is a lil bit wore on the inside from mis alignment but I have two Perellis with plenty of tread sitting out side I can put on it but my dads friend has them and he is gonna let us have them for $200 so ima take it cause I'm tired of my 13" steelies
By 92civicEGsedan
#326692 Update I got my the new rims yesterday they look amazing and drive so much better then the steelies after I got home I found out they was motegi racing r7s :thumb: and they have over have tread left on the tires for $200 I'm very happy they had slight curb rash but nothing bent but I'm fine with it also I ordered my rear tire well patch panels this morning for driver and passenger and I was gonna go get my front fenders and both front and back bumper covers today but the place was closed :thumbdown: and after consideration I'm going to wait on tinting my windows and use the money to get way bars at pull a part since they are $7 and they have some civics and integras in the yard hopefully I can get everything I need then I'll be a happy man but if not oh well
By 92civicEGsedan
#326723 As of a few hours ago my mom got the fenders and bumper covers for me :woot:
By 92civicEGsedan
#326815 Front bumper and fenders on now I must wait for the patch panels to get here so I can mount on the rear bumper :thumb: