Post YOUR Sedan here
By 92civicEGsedan
#350114 Well I haven't gotten much of an update but I got a new battery and alternator and I bought spark plugs and wires for the first time in the two years I've owned the car I noticed it was spittin and studdering occasionally if I attempted to get on it kinda hard to cross a intersection or pulling out to get in front of the traffic so I finally broke down and got NGK platinum plugs my dad couldn't believe I paid $10 a piece for spark plugs
By 92civicEGsedan
#350156 Went today and ordered hyper flex master bushing kit for only $118.99 next week I'm gonna order the the one bushing that doesn't come with the kit for the rear for $18 but it's red and the kit is black but they was one sale but not for the same color lol
By 92civicEGsedan
#355339 After lots of procrastination I finally put all the bushings in the car that I bought but I feel like a few bushings was missing
By 92civicEGsedan
#356588 Well I'm going monday to get a b18b1 along with the transmission, axles, shift linkages, wiring harness and ecu for $150 from my dad's boss. First thing I'm gonna do is tear down the engine and rebuild it then put swap it into my car. Not sure with I want to put a vtec head on it or not tho. But I couldn't let a deal like that go.