Post YOUR Sedan here
By PGB
#330573 Finally got myself a set of Red/Clear combo frosted tail lights :thumb: Pretty much the first mod I wanted to do but was too much of a tight arse to purchase them new and didnt want to settle for the ever common altezza style. Finally bit the bullet and went for a drive to JDMyard to get some fresh ones.
I also towed it home yesterday :thumbdown: After finally allowing myself to brag to everyone how reliable it is, After four years it finally let me down. Drove fine all day till I stopped for coffee two minutes from home. $125 coffee ftl. Even pulled a muscle in my back pushing it towards the tow truck lol. I'm 90% its the regular fuel pump/main relay issue. New pump on its way and off to re-solder my main relay now. Yay :roll:

By PGB
#332141 Little update on the slug. Did my first decent service today since owning it and glad to say it actually picked up a little bit of go. Serviced the top end, valve lash edj. etc. Painted up the cover while I had it off. Might be time to start giving the bay some TLC.
Also picked up some Del Sol seats yesterday. Missus isnt happy with me because they sit lower and are a bit harder than stock but yeh lol I love them. Also made some new local EG contacts which is always good :D
Oh, and finally got some weather strips on it after 2.5 years lol Ended up redoing the ones I had. Holding out for good condition 2nd hand ones finally got old.