Post YOUR Sedan here
By josh26
#305192 hey guys and gals
some of you asked for more pics of my car well here they are, sadly i dont have any pics of the day i got her, but if you take my word for it she looks like shit. so i decided to fix it up. bought a paint gun, and taught my self to paint, all body work was done 92 percent by me. so heres a few snaps :D

so i sanded down the whole body 100% by hand, my hands at one stage started bleeding.. i couldnt afford a random sander at the time

i debadged the bonnet

under coat

then i painted the car the same colour it came in , i was going to paint it silver but decided against it

got bored one day, and painted the rocker covers
amazing the difference a bit of paint makes

now just some random snaps, no order..

hope everyone likes, ill keep you updated on mods etc.
next on the list of thigs to do is a6 cam and p29/pm7 pistons, and new steering wheel :thumb:

[/img]
By gtstripes
#305198 hey mate what part of oz u in??? if your around the canberra area i can give u a hand with bits and pieces :thumb:
By josh26
#305199 im from brisbane bro, :thumbdown: although a hand here and there would of been choice seeing as i dont have any friends who are into hondas, they all mainly have nissans !
By Chance
#305208 :thumb:
By gtstripes
#305210 its rare seeing modded hondas down this way. i got afew mates that have hondas but everyone else has evos and wrx's and the occasional 180sx lol

if you need advice on some DIYs and stuff dont be afraid to ask, people on this site really know their stuff :thumb: :thumb:

dont forget to join civic-eg on facebook :thumb:
By josh26
#305270 same a up here !! ive only seen 1 modded eg civic in brisbane, and thats mine :lol:
thanks for making me feel welcome, i have noticed guys on this site have allot of knowledge and thats why i joined :D
By josh26
#305271 hahah also on that comment about the evos wrx and 180sx's
up here almost every 2nd rev head i know owns a nissan silvia or is getting one its just crazy ! :roll:
By Axix23
#305706 paint looks good man!!
By 1ACarlos
#305913 Nice