Post YOUR Sedan here
By Trix
#329215 very nice eve, cant go wrong with a pioneer, i have a touchscreen pioneer just sitting in my room that i may have to sell since it wont fit in my sedan :'(
By *EvE*
Trix wrote:very nice eve, cant go wrong with a pioneer, i have a touchscreen pioneer just sitting in my room that i may have to sell since it wont fit in my sedan :'(

Thanks...and that sucks about you having to sell the radio

And new update i ordered the sir replica lip the other day...i will post pics when i get it
By elrompetoto
Trix wrote:very nice eve, cant go wrong with a pioneer, i have a touchscreen pioneer just sitting in my room that i may have to sell since it wont fit in my sedan :'(
trade u 4 a flip out ?
By *EvE*
elrompetoto wrote:Looking good will u be heading up 2 Orlando 4 the meet

I dont think so rompe...it depends when the meet is in Orlando
By *EvE*
elrompetoto wrote:
trade u 4 a flip out ?

Are you asking for youself rompe? Or asking for me? And any luck on the visors?
By *EvE*
teal_dx wrote:Submitted your sedan for ROTM... post up a mod list when you get a sec. :thumb:

By *EvE*
#329998 Here's my car at the exhaust shop where they "attempted" to put on the exhaust but said they couldn't do it at the time they told me to bring it in..

Vote for me on ride of the month please and thank you!!!
By *EvE*
#330485 so last week i got into a small "hood" bender lol a car 2 cars infront of me hit the brakes and the car infront of me slammed on its brakes last minute and i barely hit them but it bent the hood a bit and now the hood alignment with the fender is a bit off and a few paint scratches on the bumper

but its ok because it wasnt anything major and i already bought a replacement bumper and hood and also already got around to cutting out the holes for the fog lights saving up funds for paint then it will be put on the booger

few days later i recieved my sir replica lip that i odered just days before the accident and here it is test fit on the new bumper it fits great i just need to go get the hardware to put it on since it only comes with the 2 screws for the sides but all the holes where the hardware goes aligned perfectly but zipties FTW to make the photo possible though lol

By *EvE*
#331382 here's a recent pic i took of my car with my stickerbombed license plate... and i might be putting tan prelude seats in my eg but i have to clean them first before i put them in and post pics of them in my car.

By *EvE*
familyEGuy23 wrote:That SiR replica looks good :thumb: and i can't even see damage

Thanks the hood is a Lil off and there is a dent where the Honda emblem but it's not really noticable...and i havent put the lip on yet
By *EvE*
#331884 My car has come so far from faded paint,stock blown suspension, and steelies to what he is at now

By brandoff88
#331889 hey where did you get your bumper, I bought one a while ago and didn't fit for shit, but it was only 40 bucks, and I don't want to pay 275+ for a new one from Honda...I just don't trust "replacement bumpers" and was also wondering if you fit it to the car for a test fit yet. by the way car has come along way good job :thumb: