Post YOUR Sedan here
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:
OCHO wrote:Looks good man you ever drop that B16 in?

Thanx buddy b16 is not in yet still going strong with the b18 non-vtec but only because i had a few mishaps and hiccups :( will update now now

can you update using imageshack please, me also want to see :cry:
lol i did just that because i thought about my Ferio Brother :thumb:

shot Kirk,

damn guy get that wheels on there. you get those from Wheelworx?

I wanted it but man then my one mind tells me, you wont have a full on eg9 rep anymore. im tired of me being so anal about things :D

Very nice, and the car looks way better now than before. Good work done on spraying and glad you sorted the box out.

if you need some help getting those hubs onto your car just say... :thumb:

No problem bro :thumb:

and i will get the wheels on once i eventually drop in the motor lol hopefully middle of the month, Got the wheels from a dude in paarl actually, paid R3500 for x5 wheels + Hubs :o lol

:lol: you know you have a problem when you get TIRED of yourself about being anal

Yip im happy with the spray few more things that need alignment still like the left hand side hinge and passenger door thats hanging a bit but happy and yeah about the box story also glad i sorted it the guy that did it sorted it out in 1 day lol

and i will defnitley let you know about fitting those hubs,they are pretty rusted tho :thumbdown: so hope they can be saved :?
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:
OCHO wrote:Looks good man you ever drop that B16 in?

Thanx buddy b16 is not in yet still going strong with the b18 non-vtec but only because i had a few mishaps and hiccups :( will update now now

can you update using imageshack please, me also want to see :cry:
lol i did just that because i thought about my Ferio Brother :thumb:

shot Kirk,

damn guy get that wheels on there. you get those from Wheelworx?

I wanted it but man then my one mind tells me, you wont have a full on eg9 rep anymore. im tired of me being so anal about things :D

Very nice, and the car looks way better now than before. Good work done on spraying and glad you sorted the box out.

if you need some help getting those hubs onto your car just say... :thumb:

No problem bro :thumb:

and i will get the wheels on once i eventually drop in the motor lol hopefully middle of the month, Got the wheels from a dude in paarl actually, paid R3500 for x5 wheels + Hubs :o lol

Yip im happy with the spray few more things that need alignment still like the left hand side hinge and passenger door thats hanging a bit but happy and yeah about the box story also glad i sorted it the guy that did it sorted it out in 1 day lol

and i will defnitley let you know about fitting those hubs,they are pretty rusted tho :thumbdown: so hope they can be saved :?

R3500 is a steal... bonkers

rusted..no problem, come around one saturda early and i will ask the guys who get our things sand blasted at to do yours or we can go there and do it ourself :wink:

this saturday if you want.

are you going to run ek9 calipers? if so theres a guy on myhonda selling calipers/discs & pads.

you will need to replace all bearings aswell :thumb:

Your attitude is a winner, all those problems would make many throw in the towel but you kept on and the end results speak volumes

we need to als hookup for a photoshoot when my car is done
By K!RK_180i
#337241 yip was a steal indeed that why i bought it lol even if it was just to sell again would still make it a steal yeah? lol

and yoh thank you for the offer for this saturday my friend but i will unfortunatley have to take a rain check as i have some work to do this saturday coming but i will most certainly take you up on that offer on another saturday when you are free again and also when i have some extra cash?

also i wasnt sure if i should use the ek9 calipers and brakes as i also got that with the Hubs actually got it complete with arms and all and all lol but like i said they are pretty rusted but if you think they can be saved i will take your word for it obviously upon looking at it

and thanx bro i actually think about throwing in the towl time and again but this is my daily to work so gotta keep on keeping on lol

as for the hookup im pretty for that so i can see your blood sweat and tears in the flesh haha :lol:
By OCHO
#337575 Damn I'm sorry your car was hit twice like that bro holy crap, but at least you got it all taken care of already!

New wheels look good I'm ready to see that B16 in haha :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#342200 I didn't even see the new pics and sorry for those minor mishaps but glad your car is sorted and looking better than ever.

I might be letting the cat out the bag but from your facebook pics I think you owe us some updates :)
By K!RK_180i
Mr Rattles wrote:I didn't even see the new pics and sorry for those minor mishaps but glad your car is sorted and looking better than ever.

I might be letting the cat out the bag but from your facebook pics I think you owe us some updates :)
yeah had some badluck last year but glad its all sorted now, and lol nah you not letting the cat out of the bag 8) this was loooong overdue but finally i fitted the B16 in will post some photo's up soon :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#342529 SO finally i decided to take the B18b out in fit in my b16a6 engine, car is currently in for some tuning to make VTEC activate and re-map should get her back later today 8)

some Photos :D
By #ROBIN#
#342530 :thumb: :thumb:

very beautiful...
By silverEG8
#342532 Even with those dings, your sedan still looks awesome... dings can never put a good car down. :D
By K!RK_180i
#343045 lol thanx Robin finally :cruisin: :windance: lol and thanx silverEG8 i almost gave up on her but glad i kept her 8)
By OCHO
#343848 Yeaaah lookin good! Nice to see that engine in!! :woot:
By K!RK_180i
#344584 @Chrono_404 Thanks man, luckily my car came standard with the ferio Wing :)

@OCHO thanks to you also dude, its been a long wait to fit the engine, but heeey its finally IN 8) and im enjoying every moment of it lol
By OCHO
K!RK_180i wrote:@Chrono_404 Thanks man, luckily my car came standard with the ferio Wing :)

@OCHO thanks to you also dude, its been a long wait to fit the engine, but heeey its finally IN 8) and im enjoying every moment of it lol

Haha we have to pay extra for that!

Awesome man really glad to hear it! You deserve to enjoy it after all the hard work!
By keen91
#345075 Nice one man, always admired this car.