Post YOUR Sedan here
By K!RK_180i
Mr Rattles wrote:
leonsel wrote:
Mr Rattles wrote:Daai engine en gbox wat jy op hotstuff forum gesien - doen dit boeta
:hehe:

Looks a bit like the Dutch language :lol:

jij, gezien, doen dit

Can't figure out what it says though :P

I lmao at your reply.

But you are correct bro. Correct me if I'm wrong but Afrikaans is kinda based on the Dutch Language
LOL yeah leonsel we speak sorta dutch here in South Africa but it is known as the Afrikaans language :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#317965 so over the weekend i received my Brian crower Cam gears will probably have them fitted this weekend and then next week its TUNING :thumb: cant wait cos my car is a real donkey @ the moment only making 85kw and 125nm @ the wheels

Pics:

and just a random snap of my sedan :headbang:
By Mr Rattles
#318069 Looking clean buddy. Keep up the good work.
Where you get that Sir lip from if I may ask.
By MIKES_44
#318874 Nice Ride Bru!

:thumb:

Come and tell the rest of us craving Eg fans where you get the lip from?

Hook me up

:D
By leonsel
#322926 Still looking good, any updates?
By K!RK_180i
leonsel wrote:Still looking good, any updates?

Hey Leon, Thanx man, No real Updates Just had the Adjustable Cam Gears fitted and had my car tuned....making 120kw and 180nm @ the Flywheel on the dyno :thumb: Im happy with my Non-Vtecs figures as it making the same power as a stock b16 :) lol

By K!RK_180i
brandoff88 wrote:looking good dude, i love the simplicity of your ride, clean and simple...keep up the good work bro! :thumb:
aaah thanx dude and will do so bra :thumb:
By Skillachie
#324070 Nice and Clean :thumb:
By DesOne
#324316 Very nice car! :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
Skillachie wrote:Nice and Clean :thumb:

Thanks alot dude i try to keep her looking clean :thumb:

DesOne wrote:Very nice car! :thumb:

Shot dude :)
By JacquesB
#324375 DAMN DUDE! Those photo's are really good when can I bring my one for a shoot! LOL
By K!RK_180i
#328328 My plans are coming together a little purchased a b16a6 (local vtec engine) for my never ending project 8) its very dirty though so i will be giving it a good clean when i have time :thumb:

so i got bored of b18 non-vtec as i already owned x4 sedans with b18 non-vtec motors......lol cant wait to let vtec kick in.....mmmmmmBWAAAAAAH!!!! lol :thumb:
By OCHO
#336098 Looks good man you ever drop that B16 in?