Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mr Rattles
#314058 This is so sad to hear bru. hope this time your hard earned cash
gets you proper service
By K!RK_180i
Mr Rattles wrote:This is so sad to hear bru. hope this time your hard earned cash
gets you proper service
thank you bra :)
By K!RK_180i
#316416 so i have been battling to find a gearbox here in cape town as B-series gearbox is like chicken teeth but i eventually found 1 and my car is now back on the road :) so i be smiling again, also ordered a set of brian crower cam gears and then its time for TUNING :)

my car on the lift @ Topend racing waiting for a gearbox

<my car with my buddies sedan>
By leonsel
#316455 To bad about the gearbox issues. Hope you get it fixed soon. Like the top picture, car has wings now :P
By K!RK_180i
leonsel wrote:To bad about the gearbox issues. Hope you get it fixed soon. Like the top picture, car has wings now :P
yeah the gearbox issue has been a huuge headache for me but its all sorted now so im smiling again lol and yeah my car was flying there for 2 weeks haha but now its back on the streets of cape town :) btw your hatch is sooo awesome, most def ROTM 8)
By leonsel
K!RK_180i wrote:
leonsel wrote:To bad about the gearbox issues. Hope you get it fixed soon. Like the top picture, car has wings now :P
yeah the gearbox issue has been a huuge headache for me but its all sorted now so im smiling again lol and yeah my car was flying there for 2 weeks haha but now its back on the streets of cape town :) btw your hatch is sooo awesome, most def ROTM 8)

Good thing its running again :thumb: . And thanks :)
By leonsel
#316567 BTW any other plans for the near future?
By JacquesB
K!RK_180i wrote:so i have been battling to find a gearbox here in cape town as B-series gearbox is like chicken teeth but i eventually found 1 and my car is now back on the road :) so i be smiling again, also ordered a set of brian crower cam gears and then its time for TUNING :)

How is those guys with Honda's? Topend racing that is and are they in CPT? I really need to find a decent Honda mechanic
By OCHO
#316616 Nice sedan dude :thumb: u take some awesome pics too
By K!RK_180i
leonsel wrote:BTW any other plans for the near future?

Yip im glad she is running to buddy as for future plans its all in the pipeline, when i fix the 1 thing the next thing decides to break lol #EG LIFE :lol: but other then that i still have to do my interior and get some OEM window visors, happy with my B18B non vtec for now so no engine plans for now will have to wait for my budget to allow that :thumb:

JacquesB wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:so i have been battling to find a gearbox here in cape town as B-series gearbox is like chicken teeth but i eventually found 1 and my car is now back on the road :) so i be smiling again, also ordered a set of brian crower cam gears and then its time for TUNING :)

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37 ... 11copy.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37 ... G_1420.jpg

How is those guys with Honda's? Topend racing that is and are they in CPT? I really need to find a decent Honda mechanic
@ Jacques yes they are based in Cape town and they actually excellent with Honda's, they have their very own Honda mechanic who is experienced as he worked at the dealership before, their prices are a bit tough but you get what you pay for, SERVICE with a SMILE :)
By K!RK_180i
OCHO wrote:Nice sedan dude :thumb: u take some awesome pics too
:wink: thank you dude and as for the pics yip im trying still a amateur but its fun :thumb:
By JacquesB
K!RK_180i wrote:
leonsel wrote:BTW any other plans for the near future?

Yip im glad she is running to buddy as for future plans its all in the pipeline, when i fix the 1 thing the next thing decides to break lol #EG LIFE :lol: but other then that i still have to do my interior and get some OEM window visors, happy with my B18B non vtec for now so no engine plans for now will have to wait for my budget to allow that :thumb:

JacquesB wrote:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37 ... 11copy.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg37 ... G_1420.jpg

@ Jacques yes they are based in Cape town and they actually excellent with Honda's, they have their very own Honda mechanic who is experienced as he worked at the dealership before, their prices are a bit tough but you get what you pay for, SERVICE with a SMILE :)

Cool thanks man, because the mechanic i used is useless...ask him to check my overheating problem and then the first km it does the same again. So that is why i need a good docter for my girl.
By K!RK_180i
#316641 No probs JacquesB
By Mr Rattles
#316685 Daai engine en gbox wat jy op hotstuff forum gesien - doen dit boeta
:hehe:
By K!RK_180i
Mr Rattles wrote:Daai engine en gbox wat jy op hotstuff forum gesien - doen dit boeta
:hehe:
:cry: yoh buddy i wish i could take it but after my mishaps i cant afford that right now but all in due time buddy then i will be VTEC :)