Post YOUR Sedan here
By 1ACarlos
#311365 Thanks for the extra pics.
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:heres a guy that is amazing with gearboxes when you ready...073 036 3626
I&F gearbox... when i had my old box he did everything

sorry to hear about the tuner flucking things up..who is this tuner btw?
thanx robin will most def give them a call....and the tuner JDM....u know the rest :thumbdown: i paid them in full 5k.....but i dont wanna take my car back there as the service they gave me was poor and i dont want them to ever touch my car again and let me not mention the waiting period but yeah thats a story on its own

ai FFS, why didnt you contact me? i coudve helped you out man, anyway call that dude he is a guru when it comes to any g/boxes. he does all our customers cars and not one comeback and very thorough and takes pride in his work.

this JDM .... place is really taking people for a ride.
Sorry to hear about it :(
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:heres a guy that is amazing with gearboxes when you ready...073 036 3626

thanx robin will most def give them a call....and the tuner JDM....u know the rest :thumbdown: i paid them in full 5k.....but i dont wanna take my car back there as the service they gave me was poor and i dont want them to ever touch my car again and let me not mention the waiting period but yeah thats a story on its own

ai FFS, why didnt you contact me? i coudve helped you out man, anyway call that dude he is a guru when it comes to any g/boxes. he does all our customers cars and not one comeback and very thorough and takes pride in his work.

its algood i learnt my lesson and cut my losses i did it by them cos they sounded like they knew what they are doing O boy was i wrong,when i save up enough money i will most def give that guy a call thanx for the help Robin really appreciate it.......Oh and about the visors :roll: lol let me know :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:
K!RK_180i wrote:

its algood i learnt my lesson and cut my losses i did it by them cos they sounded like they knew what they are doing O boy was i wrong,when i save up enough money i will most def give that guy a call thanx for the help Robin really appreciate it.......Oh and about the visors :roll: lol let me know :thumb:

dont worry i will definately let you know when i buy my new set. just mention my name or brake super service :wink:
By Mr Rattles
#311773 Sucks to hear about the problems you had with the gearbox man.
Your car looks super clean though buddy,keep it up
By K!RK_180i
#311781 thanx guys :wink: Got a new camera so just taking some random shots

Peek-a-boo :lol:
By #ROBIN#
#311797 :thumb:
cant wait till my car is white, looks sooooo nice.

and then you going to give me this wheel...so kind of you. :D
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote::thumb:
cant wait till my car is white, looks sooooo nice.

and then you going to give me this wheel...so kind of you. :D
haha i can picture your car white=Pure awesomeness dude.....and you dont wanna know how much people are in-line for this rims haha aand its just a replica :lol:
By K!RK_180i
#311884 Some cold evening winter pics

and my car just hit 250000km last week as well

next on my to-do list according to my Budget :oops:

-EG9 window visors (#ROBIN#) :thumb:
-Find out where my damn leak is coming from cos my feet are always wet haha
-Sort out my CV's and steering rack bushes
-B16 vtec conversion (when my motor decides to break)
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#311941 i have a pretty good idea where your water leak is but its hard to explain...i know i have some paper laying around on where it comes in and how to fix it..if i can find it ill take a pic of it and let yu kno :thumb:
By jdmeg8
#311944 heater core under the dash or a heater core hose leaking :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#311971 will look into that jdmeg8....and thanx 1 low EG sedan i would appreciate that!! CivicEG.com FTW!!! :woot:
By jdmeg8
#311972 glad to help
:thumb: very nice car by the way.
By #ROBIN#
#311973 your leak could be on your cowel under your front windscreen, rust has got to it... get it sorted before your car starts to stink of dampness.

im still hunting for a decent set of visors, so as soon as i found some i will let you know about mine :wink: