Uni Q chip
Brospeed Header
Chinatown FPR
50-57mm Exhuast
BC racing type BR coilovers
BWR polished rear LCA's

When i got her :)

put my work equip 03 reps on for like 2 days then sold them

didn't know what wheels to get after i sold the equip reps so i went for a OEM look with ek4 wheels, had them on for like a month

Engine bay:

and here is my current look with some TE37 reps that i purchased

Last edited by K!RK_180i on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
By Sirjump
#304135 Very clean!

I notice that my Sedan has the battery on the passenger side but you and several others have it on the drivers side... any reason for that?
By teal_dx
Sirjump wrote:Very clean!

I notice that my Sedan has the battery on the passenger side but you and several others have it on the drivers side... any reason for that?

because of RHD :thumb:

Clean sedan - I like your taste in wheels :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#304144 Those EK4's were killing it!!!!! I must get a set!
By 1ACarlos
#304410 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#304500 hehe...kirk now i want to hear no excuse that you cant make track day. this car loved the track so give it what it deserves.

very nice, if you didnt take it i woudve...so it was definately a great buy. love the wheels wanna sell the wheels. R3000 or swop for enkei rpf01 and difference let me know... the enkei's are brand new in boxes :thumb:

and bring the arse down dude...looks like its about to get doggystyled :D
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:hehe...kirk now i want to hear no excuse that you cant make track day. this car loved the track so give it what it deserves.

very nice, if you didnt take it i woudve...so it was definately a great buy. love the wheels wanna sell the wheels. R3000 or swop for enkei rpf01 and difference let me know... the enkei's are brand new in boxes :thumb:

thanx to all for the positive comments... :) and @ ROBIN, i have a few things to fix on this baby so after all is fixed i will then join you on a track day :thumb: and yip when i sold my other two EG's it took me just 2 days to find this 1 lol 8) as for the wheels i am really loving this wheel on my car :D so i wont sell cos i was waiting loong for my buddy to sell me this rim and he finally gave in lol thanx tho bra :wink:
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:hehe...kirk now i want to hear no excuse that you cant make track day. this car loved the track so give it what it deserves.

thanx to all for the positive comments... :) and @ ROBIN, i have a few things to fix on this baby so after all is fixed i will then join you on a track day :thumb: and yip when i sold my other two EG's it took me just 2 days to find this 1 lol 8) as for the wheels i am really loving this wheel on my car :D so i wont sell cos i was waiting loong for my buddy to sell me this rim and he finally gave in lol thanx tho bra :wink:

yeah.good buy, well let me know when you ready for track :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
TeeHizzleNizzle wrote:Looks real clean!
thanx bra :)
By K!RK_180i
#305225 some random snap shots of my ride :wink:

By Sirjump
#305229 Very nice :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
Sirjump wrote:Very nice :thumb:
thanx dude appreciate it 8)
By Hatch-O-Doom
#306062 Looks Awesome, the white + the wheels + the Mud Flaps looks awesome...
By JYMER14
#306096 SO FRESH SO CLEAN CLEAN