Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
#343848 Yeaaah lookin good! Nice to see that engine in!! :woot:
By K!RK_180i
#344584 @Chrono_404 Thanks man, luckily my car came standard with the ferio Wing :)

@OCHO thanks to you also dude, its been a long wait to fit the engine, but heeey its finally IN 8) and im enjoying every moment of it lol
By OCHO
K!RK_180i wrote:@Chrono_404 Thanks man, luckily my car came standard with the ferio Wing :)

@OCHO thanks to you also dude, its been a long wait to fit the engine, but heeey its finally IN 8) and im enjoying every moment of it lol

Haha we have to pay extra for that!

Awesome man really glad to hear it! You deserve to enjoy it after all the hard work!
By keen91
#345075 Nice one man, always admired this car.
By K!RK_180i
#345751 I will Just leave this here my first attempt at light painting a car in darkness in my driveway 8)

By #ROBIN#
#345981 your car is very very nice dude...

editing is good, but im more interested in your eg :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:your car is very very nice dude...

editing is good, but im more interested in your eg :thumb:

Lol thanx bra, and Yussis I wish my car was nice to meee haha, shit always breaking lol making holes in my pocket :x lol blown Headgasket FTL :cry:
By Mr Rattles
#347252 Back up and running yet dude?
By K!RK_180i
Mr Rattles wrote:Back up and running yet dude?

Getting fixed as i type this lol but ran into a few other issues :cry: sleeves are abit worn on my block so have to get another block or have this 1 rebuilt in the future :? its a never ending story with this car lol :lol: