Post YOUR Sedan here
By HungRealLow21
#304393 Got some Denji 2nd gen black housing headlights trade my regular black housing one for em but even tho they grow on me more and more every day idk how to fell about them??!! what do you guys think>>

on another note my little girls school had a field trip to the zoo last friday

so hey why not give the kids a show fucking apes lmao
By couch_c
#304800 Lol aren't those orangutans?
By HungRealLow21
familyEGuy23 wrote::lol: apes
dennis look different i never seen those. Hows the light output?

hey bro you sell LED's?

Yea they are tge second gen black housing with magic rings lmao but the out put is awesome i love it way better than regular ones cant wait to get hids in there but pmed u back about the leds!
By familyEGuy23
HungRealLow21 wrote:

hey bro you sell LED's?

Yea they are tge second gen black housing with magic rings lmao but the out put is awesome i love it way better than regular ones cant wait to get hids in there but pmed u back about the leds!

Sweet i was looking for the 1st generation ones little too pricey though
nice i remember my stock ones were real dim :lol:

PM sent :thumb:
By HungRealLow21
familyEGuy23 wrote:
HungRealLow21 wrote:

hey bro you sell LED's?

Sweet i was looking for the 1st generation ones little too pricey though
nice i remember my stock ones were real dim :lol:

PM sent :thumb:

Me too but I settled haha honestly I fell for em now haha wat lights do you have now?
By HungRealLow21
#308850 i just keep getting fucked over by these craigslist dick was gunna trade my coupe for a super clean db7 from california with 111k miles on it but no tittle so i was gunna swap everything into the eg8 but dude never hit me back up everytime i get cose to some good i swear hhaa updates coming soon!!
By teal_dx
#310735 db7/db8 is one of my favorite honda 4 doors. Engine/suspension is a direct swap from EG :thumb: And frameless windows are baller 8) The only downside is so many of them are beat to hell or rusting.

Lots of potential if you find yourself wanting a 4 door with kid(s) :thumb:
By HungRealLow21
teal_dx wrote:db7/db8 is one of my favorite honda 4 doors. Engine/suspension is a direct swap from EG :thumb: And frameless windows are baller 8) The only downside is so many of them are beat to hell or rusting.

Lots of potential if you find yourself wanting a 4 door with kid(s) :thumb:

yea its really clean and built suspension wise and i really just wanted everything to swap over to my civic but i was looking for one with an engine
and yea thats why i bought a 4 door in the first place but im thinking about trading my coupe for the db7 shell due to my coupe just chilling there with no love bought the wife a jeep commander and she forgot bout the coupe

heres a link for the db7 http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/3134155102.html