Post YOUR Sedan here
By dawg316
#294141 story first then pics

hey guys. think its time to introduce my new car. picked her up probably 6 months ago for $350 bucks. bought her as a rebuild title ( theft recovery ) she had a popped coloumn broken passenger side b pillar , ripped molding ect. she was a mess. made a list went to the junkyard and $50 in small odds and ends she was looking better.

Also had no sterio no speakers nothing. so i got her 4 -6.5" alpine type S. alpine headunit and an alpine type E 10" sub in the trunk. ( all for 100$ )

was gonna keep her as a daily driver, but then i got a cheap set of skunk 2 coilovers , after that she turned into a project. further to do here are pics

rocking the steller white hood, that i soon painted ( ran out of paint )

parked next to my buddys xj. 4.5" lift on 33" tires

process of painting my hood

mod list soon after
DIY blackhouse headlights
DIY amber corners
Magnaflow muffler welded to stock pip 2.25 inlet, 4" tip ( sounds nice )
Blackworks towhooks
Viper alarm so she wont get stolen again

more to come, waiting for new shoes to come any day now ...... 8)
Last edited by dawg316 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By dawg316
#294747 Well looks like I'm gonna be waiting for a bit for my wheels. Rota still hasn't gotten my payment. 2 weeks pass and still waiting. Hopeing to get them soon .....
By dawg316
teal_dx wrote:Is that rust free? If so I'm amazed at the deal you got! I can't find a rust free one here for under $2500-2800

Whish it was rust free lol. Had surface rust on the fender trunk lid and A pillar. Ground down primed and painted. Have a pretty rust rear wheel well also a smashed in front pass fender. Did a lot of work to make shit less noticable. Rolled alound with primer spots on her for a while, that's how she got the name primey lol.
By dawg316
#295820 getting sick of the auto. time for bigger and better plans, ordered some parts ......

muwahhahha :thumb:

got clutch lines, slave, clutch master, pedals, shift linkage, consol, shift boot and knob.
By dawg316
#295909 pedals, clutch master and rez. are in. only plumbed half of it cuz im gonna need to remove the rest when taking out the tranny.

heres a pic of the pedal and the auto shifter still in place :woot:

By 1ACarlos
#295943 Nice sedan
By dawg316
1ACarlos wrote:Nice sedan

thanks bro

a little update. orderd flywheel, throwout bearing and pilot bearing. bad news is that its gonna take a week to get in. has to be freighted over from ontario :?

did build my harness for my neutral saftey switch. was gonna crimp it but didnt like the connection. so i just head shrunk and solderd it ( how im gonna do my wiring from now on) pics for now

gotta pick up some tools ( stupid 12pt sockets :( ) torque wrench and i think i have everything else. stoked to get this swap going

:woot:
By drivehrideh
#296189 is that horizon grey ? cant really tell from the pics
By dawg316
drivehrideh wrote:is that horizon grey ? cant really tell from the pics

yupp. horizon grey all day

pcbabb wrote:are you gonna swap your brake pedal for the manual version?

planning to probably latter on. would be safer. sits close to clutch pedal, just gonna trim her down for now tho.
By dawg316
#296364 well was working on some other stuff on the car aswell as removing my splash sheild and trimming the broken plastic from the bottom bumper that leads into the splash shield ( riding dumped ftl )

then i noticed my master cylinder pushrod was disconected from the clutch pedal. upon further inspection i tried to manual push the the pushrod into the cylinder to get it to pump but it dindt want to push in. it swings around alot which leads me to belive its not connected internaly to the master. should i get a new clutch master or should i try ripping it apart and see where i can re connect it at
:x :x :x
By dawg316
#296657 Got some more parts in. start of with my tranny. Ek si tranny. pulled from a y8 motor. just missing speedo sensor

also got my tims and tires in. tires are 205/50/15 falken ziex 912. went with them because i need something sticy and something that can handle the rain ( vancouver weather ftl )

rims are 15x7 rota track r's
By Ajax1989
#296658 nice! :thumb: