Post YOUR Sedan here
By 92EG-8
#291856 Here is my plans for my EG8 it's going to be a slow build since I just moved back home. And won't have a job until next month...Figured I would post here anyway.

1.Replace Front and Rear bumpers,Fenders,and Hood
2.Fix rusted quarter panels(damn midwest salt)
3.LS Swap
4.SRI(Short Ram Intake)-Done
4.Coilovers-Done
5.Meshies or maybe Rota Slipstreams
6.Yellow Foglights
7.Interior swap-Done
8.Replace Dirty Carpet-Removed completely sooo...-Done
9.S2k projector in headlight retrofit
10. Paintjob
11.Exhaust(Yonaka)

Updates as of 5/2/2012
-Swapped out my DX trans for a 95 SI trans a few months ago
-Swapped out the speedometer oem bulbs,Ashtray,Dome and rear license plate bulbs for L.E.D
-Added EX clock to dash since the Dx doesn't come with one
-Recently my headgasket is leaking causing white smoke to come out the tailpipe so i'm swapping it out for a 97 D16y7

The day I sold my S14 and picked this up

The NEW Seats

Updates!

Found a guy that does body work and he said if I pick up the quarter panel replacements he will install them for me.

LED in the cluster

Motor pulled

Old Motor D15b7

New motor D16y7

My D16z6 Trans

Update 10/9/2012
Put in a new cluster few weeks ago it had a 8k redline but swapped it out that 8k face for a 9k

Took out my black seats and picked up Integra seats that matched my interior

New Trunk

Integra Shiftknob

Black and red shift boot I found in the same teg I found a Skunk 2 Short Throw
New shift boot installed

Traded my black aftermarket seats for these puppies

Me and my friend relocated our license plates haha I also removed my hoodbra and Spray painted my hood black..Its getting replaced anyway

My Project(EG8) And my new DD(2002 Saturn SL2 86k Miles)

Removed my A/C, cleaning up my dirty engine bay. Also here is my new header and SRI(Getting a K&N filter soon)

8K bixenon hids

Also installed a p28 ecu since I plan on going vtec hopefully sometime this month

Update as of 11/5/2012
-Traded the Meshies for blox lowering springs. Only installed the front and then a week later picked up full suspension from picknpull practically brand new for $183

Here is a pic of the setup im running

How it looks installed

Exhaust Clearance haha

-Sold the aftermarket springs and picked up matching rear integra seats

-Also picked up new tailights for $18 hahaImage

Update from last until now
-Plastidipped my car

-Picked up Del Sol wheels

- Wrapped my wink mirror
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4052/2 ... 125246.jpg
-Tow hook
-Picking up LS swap next week hopefully
-Ordered a front lip should be here in a few days
- Also will be ordering the new quarter panels beginning of next month <3
Last edited by 92EG-8 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 23 times in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#291857 mother of god! that rust! :shock:
By 92EG-8
#291861 I knowwwwww :( but I love this car it shouldn't be too much to get fixed. I talk to a guy that owns a shop and he told me the cheapest route would be to get the quarter panel from a picknpull/junk yard and he can weld it in.
By TrailerTrash
#291863 Image
EH2_andy wrote:that rust! :shock:

fixed :lol:
By 92EG-8
#291984 Lol good one
By FG2_Andrew
#292010 a cheaper route would be buying patch panels, no? i bought a set online for my hatch.. they were $80 shipped. a lot less hassle than cutting from a donor.
By 92EG-8
#292022 Edit: I just checked out another guy page that got the rust fixed on his EG8. And the replacement replaces what I thought it didn't. so ill be good to go. I see fixmyrust has the quarter panels for $63 super cheap.
By kinzokujin
#292404 it's my EG's twin! The color really does grow on you...

Looking forward to seeing what happens!
By 92EG-8
#292450 It really does i'm probably going to keep this color just get it repainted eventually. I like it because you don't see many around,Only two i've seen in town was my car and another guys haha.
By 92EG-8
#294001 Small update my transmission has been giving me problems and the motor leaks oil, Had a friend look over it to see what is wrong. I need a new transmission,valve and oil pan gasket. Found a 95 ex trans with low miles that comes with a 3month warranty. Me and my friend will be putting it in this Saturday.
By Fantastic_4_Door
#294123 Shes a beauty, diggin that color. Looks like a great project car
By HungRealLow21
92EG-8 wrote:Small update my transmission has been giving me problems and the motor leaks oil, Had a friend look over it to see what is wrong. I need a new transmission,valve and oil pan gasket. Found a 95 ex trans with low miles that comes with a 3month warranty. Me and my friend will be putting it in this Saturday.

cant wait to see it go!!!
By 92EG-8
#294169 she is no beauty but I love her lol. And me too i drove it two days ago to pick up an Xbox live card lol.
By 92EG-8
#302437 Mini update, got the si trans installed a month or so ago. And two days ago my headgasket blew while taking my little brother to a friend house. So i'm just giving up on this car and selling it either tonight or tomorrow. Also I might be picking up a eg hatch that needs a little bit of work but way better condition then this pos haha.
By 1ACarlos
#302720 Not bad