Post YOUR Sedan here
By pinoyej8
#288676 :) hello my eg forums guys.. im pretty much brand new on here so id like to put some pics down of my ride just how far i got with my car.... ill also post up some descriptions later... well i hope you guys like it..

hit me up and thanks for checking it out.... :woot: :woot:
By FG2_Andrew
#288679 very clean.

the only thing that i, personally, don't care for is the tails. other than that it's exactly how i'd build a sedan.
By pinoyej8
#288684 EH2_andy- :lol: haha thanks. ya at first i was deciding wheather or not to put the tail but in the end it look pretty good.. thanks for the comment :D ..

JUICE- thanks ya the build took somewhat long for me as i was struggling to save money but as you get to know more great people who are into the car scene its good to know that you get great discounts and alot of morale support from them too haha.. im happy how the sedan turned out compared to 6 other hondas ive owned that ive ended not knowing anything about until the sedan popped up... hey thanks for liking it appreiciate the comments. :D :woot:

thanks guys ill have descriptions soon when i aint to lazy.. lol :hehe:
By Ahkten
#288690 Man, its sedans like these that make me wanna drop the hatchy and move over to a 4 door! Very clean :thumb:
By pinoyej8
#288693 Ahkten- hey thanks alot :woot:.. ya these 4 doors are soo different i mean dont get me wrong i love all the two door hatches ive owned 3 out of 6 hatch ive had in the passed but i didnt know anything :eh: about until i stumbled upon this sedan :shock: ... i almost gave up after my last ek hatch that gave me so much problems :( over time broke my heart to sell it but hey you got to make the best out of it bro and you will feel so happy what the outcome is at the end...oh i hope you enjoy your hatch you bought and hope you enjoy working on it... i love my 4 doors cause of this car, made me who i am today.. lolz :thumb: :D
By TrailerTrash
#288695 awesome 4 door :thumb:
By pinoyej8
#288827 TrailerTrash- Thanks :woot: ..
By pinoyej8
#288828 TrailerTrash- two thumbs up on your ride... :thumb: :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#288839 :thumb:
By pinoyej8
#288845 hey any of you guys think its worth puttiing a rear type r lip??? just curious thinking real hard about it but getting second thoughts and also i dont think it would fit since my my muffler tip is pretty big might have to do some minor adjustments... :?
By Ian918
#288871 SICK!!!!!!!! Love the color and rims, they go great together. As for the type-r rear lip, it might be worth the adjustments although the stock lip looks good with your muffler. Keep up the good work! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#288940 Man thats a real nice sedan!! Love the stance,the rims and the color!! Also diggin the pics!! :thumb:
By tegpower18
#289047 Love the car looks great wheels look good on there what are they torques?