Post YOUR Sedan here
By HiTec
#320855 Little update; B18C Type R block, crank, rods and pistons in da house :)

I will only use block and crank though... Will be a high compression build.

Any tips for a parts list?

Some last pics of the season:

Tail light fitment was a terrible project... You can see some pics about the whole project here: http://hitecmods.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Civic/Takavalot/

Thanks for watching :)
By rustydx
#320868 Beautiful sedan
By Veiko
#322493 :woot:
Very nice.Keep up :thumb:
By HiTec
#326639 New player :) Pioneerin AVH-X5500BT.

... I´m just disappointed the the sound quality isnt nothing as good as Kenwood KIV-700 :(

I think i need to buy Audison BIT ONE to get the sound that i want.

Because this is my better car, this one got the rare OEM Fog Light switch :)

Link to the song that was playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JjlKhF4QsE

If you liked that one, you will like this too, crazy melody!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay3eXOyF8oI

Thanks for watching! :)
By Trix
#326657 dude liking the coupe front bumper :woot: how is the fitment?
By HiTec
#326887 Fitment is bad. Thats a aftermarket bumper, so it just multiplies the bad fitment when installing coupe front bumper to sedan. I havent done anything to it yet, but i do have spare coupe and sedan fenders so i could do the hybrid fenders.

I´ve focused to my EG4 build, so this is just gathering dust in the garage :(

But a very small update! I managed to source a EG OEM electric headlight adjuster motors and switch! So one step closer for a "legal" HIDs! :)
By Trix
#326959 just thought i would ask since i can get a coupe front bumper for my sedan cheaper then i can a sedan bumper lol
By HiTec
#327252 OEM Coupe bumper fits much better to Sedan than aftermarket, so if you are planning to do that, go straight with the OEM.

Little update: JDM SiR factory leather wrapped black steering wheel:

This pic also shows electrical headlight adjuster switch and motors :)

Cant really complain about the price of the steering wheel, 15€ (which is about $19) :hehe:
By onibakagaijin
#327298 Thats an awesome find and an awesome price. Looks good.
By HiTec
#327474 Thats nice to hear! 8)

The headlight adjuster harness was really pain in the ass to track down. Finally found it, so i could add a pin to the cars original wire harness connector.

Here is some pics from the retrofit:

Headlight adjuster motor:

How the headlight looks before:

Here is "modified" part:

Motor attached to the light, tight fit:

Tucking the wires :)

Now i just need these 3-pin connectors to achieve OEM-look harness.

Then I tested how the white engine bay would look like when cleaned. This is just some quick test cleaning.

Random pic from dirty interior:

5% rear window tints will be gone for this upcoming "season". I will change them to 35%. Will look much better :)
By Fada Blayne
#327491 :thumb:

Midnight in the backseat! lol
By HiTec
#329519 Hahah, yea! Well thats gonna change! :)

Todays update:

Small box arrived. 60 pcs Skunk2 Purple Fender Washers and new scratch free Skunk2 Rep shift knob to replace my BLOX neochrome knob that has small scratches on top that annoy me. BLOX is going to my EG4 :)

I think I have fallen in love with those fender washers. I cant even describe how good feeling it is to replace those old rusty bolts to these! Its dangerously addictive :D

Sorry for bad quality pics. Forgot my real camera to my house, again :(

I also swapped the brake booster upside down to hide the vacuum hose, but i dont have picture about it.
By PGB
#329691 I want that wheel so bad :thumb:
Good to see youre still at it mate