Post YOUR Sedan here
By HiTec
#332170 Thanks! Nice to hear that you like :)

I ordered a full OEM EG Civic Cruise Control retrofit from Canada, notice that it includes black leatherwrapped steering wheel with OEM SRS Delete plate:

I think that the installation will not be so straightforward. Im planning to do my whole indash wire harness again from scratch to get a perfect integration of all the additions.

Big thanks to deschlong to source me this set, without you this would not be possible! :)
By brandoff88
#332172 friggin boss man, theres only been a few times I wanted cruise control but seems like a lot of work for such a small feature...unless of course you do a LOT of highway driving lol, definitely curious to see how this turns out
By HiTec
#334040 Well, i want to build this car so it has all the features that i would have wanted if i could have bought this brand new from Honda dealer :)

Going to 4-wheel alignment:

I bought brand new OEM High Rise armrest:

...And also OEM Graphite Black 2DIN center console from Lithuania:

Cruise Control retrofit:

Recovering the bezel:

Buffing:

And more buffing:

Outcome:

Cruise Control parts:

fcking post office :x

I still need to refurbish this rare 4-prong OEM leather wrapped NON SRS steering wheel:

CC-NON SRS slip ring installation:

Harnesses to modify:

Steering wheel buttons are in very good condition.

Cruise Control light module goes inside the cluster:

I need to completely re-do my dash harness. There has been so many additions, that the dash harness starts to look too bad. For the CC installation, i used Service manuals CC chapter as a guide. It starts from the page 23-252.

WORKS SO NIIICE! I love this feature already, must have addition IMO :)

By ceelx
#334041 well done as always dood :woot: you are the greatest :hehe:
By DeanPant
#334076 Awesome build! very inspiring :thumb:
By Axix23
#334090 led bulbs in the gauge cluster/climate control? Looks great!