Post YOUR Sedan here
By Cadaver
#287182 Hey all, I'm coming out of Tennessee with a spunky lil banged up sedan.
My dad gave it to me my 17th birthday last month, it had been his DD for around 5 years prior .
He lives with free ranging livestock in his yard, I still have no idea why goats insist on climbing cars.

It's a stock, unrebuilt D15. Of course that means I spend my days at the Pull a Part. And I've got the budget of well.. A teen without a job.
So far I've installed a new radiator, starter, and resonance/test pipe in my backyard, as well as having run my own 2 1/2" pipe straight from the head after I cut the cats.
After discovering how bad my un licensed ass would be screwed if I were to be stopped I promptly added a 2 1/2" in / 3 1/2 out straight shot muffler to quiet my angry sound.

A few of the things I'm doing in the next few weeks;
Leather gsr bucket for driver
DA integra front
Dying carpet, painting hard and soft plastic, new switch and gauge lights
Crisp off blue HID high/low
Fogs for my front
Staged clutch and short throw

At first I was just wanting to trade up to my dream car, the AE86, but now I don't know, this cars a lot of fun cutting corners and one hell of a DD.
I'll post up pics tomorrow, in the mean time gimme ideas!
By dbrooks
#287183 Sounds like a good start. EG's are the most fun car I've ever owned. There's really no limits with what you can do to them. The best of luck to you and congrats on your first EG :thumb: You picked the right place to come.

Post up some pics or something!
By 1ACarlos
#287367 Let's see some pics
By Cadaver
#288123 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvF4pGQazQ

Still tons on my plate, probably getting a new power driver door soon, then I'll get onto beating out the front quarter a lil and laying down some filler and resin to make it flush.

I'll take pics after I put my freshly dyed and painted interior back in, my camera man was in the floor haha
By dbrooks
#288125 It would probably be easier to buy a new fender. Haha

But if you feel the need to salvage that one, go ahead. :thumb: