Post YOUR Sedan here
By juls1488
#350862 really? thought i remembered seeing someone with x10's on here before...
i want to try and run them with as little camber as possible, so thats where the flares come in. we'll see if it can be done lol
By FG2_Andrew
teal_dx wrote:Image
You will, without a doubt, have the widest setup on Civic-eg.com :thumb:

have to dig it up, but i thought someone was running 14x10? or 15x10? *searching Share Your Stance*
By teal_dx
FG2_Andrew wrote:http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=238515&sid=a5ccc0fa9ba21a6b761b2066411db1ea

15x10 in the rear, if that counts ;)

Do trailer wheels count? :hehe:

I think I'll like the "Steelies" better than the Diamond Racings because the steelies are going to have a huge lip.

juls1488, are you running a 10" up front too? If so, then you'll be the widest. :wink:
By juls1488
#350907 Yep. 15x10j -37 in the front. Have to run a 12mm spacer to clear the caliper. I might push the rears to -50. We'll have to see how it fits first. Should be here next week sometime.
Also I'm debating on getting the half moon smooth center caps for the wheels, or running bullet lugs. Both would be sick lol.
By TrailerTrash
#350960 :shock:
By Axix23
#351128 Looks sick!!! Where did you get those made at?
By juls1488
#351129 all four wheels are here. flares are being fabbed as i type this.
as for where the wheels came from. they are wheel vintiques brand, i got them from summit racing.
the only downside to these wheels is that they are heavy. one of them bare weighs nearly as much as two of my itr wheels with tires. but i dont care about that lol.
By juls1488
#351840 flares showed up today. they were delayed cause the guy making them went to japan for two weeks lol.
the quality on them is fantastic. too bad my car is under a foot and a half of snow. :thumbdown:
finished gathering all the bits i needed for my catchcan setup too.
just waiting on the weather. more snow this weekend too. :(
By juls1488
#351860 yeah. i was honestly surprised by how wide 10 inches is. the actual width is nearly 12 based on how thick the material is.
later today ill clear off some of the snow and see how the flares would fit over the rear wheels. ill take pics.