Post YOUR Sedan here
By juls1488
#271808 Right. Got me a 1995 EG8 in Milano Red.
Bought it this past April for $500. Probably should've paid less, considering it had no hood, and sh*tty one piece projectors, but I needed wheels. Thought it was a good idea to try popping a deer with my 98 cx hatchback. Doh.

1995 Civic LX 4DR
Mods:
-1996 Integra Type-R suspension, brakes, and wheels
-Integra front control arms with LS Sway bar and prothane bushings and endlinks
-ASR subframe brace
-function 7 rear LCAs in Purple
-OBX 24mm rear sway
-Prothane rear sway bushings
-Blox(?) Spherical rear sway bar links
-1998 D16Y7 with a D16y5 IM
-d16z6 ex tranny
-yonaka clutch
-AEM short ram
-DC 4-2-1 Header
-Stock cat, magnaflow exhaust (sounds ricey as hell, not a fan)
-Tan LS front seats
-PW:JDM shift boot & delrin knob
-5k HIDs
-Depo Foglights

The body has the usual honda rear quarter panel cancer, and needs some TLC, mostly a new hood, fenders, and an OEM front bumper. These aftermarket ones just don't fit right. The paint is iffy too. Looks like the PO tried to remove the pinstripes with steel wool or something.
On a side note, I f*cking love my wheels.
Last edited by juls1488 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 27 times in total.
By chrono404
#271810 If all those parts came on the car then the EG8 was a steal of a deal at only $500.

It will be cheaper to buy a new D Series tranny used then rebuilding the Delsol Si Tranny. However most D trannys used will have issues themselfs. In the Transmission section we have a DIY Walk through on how to rebuild a D Series Transmission.

Any pics?
By juls1488
#271813 yep, here are some pics. wouldn't let me put them in my first post.
Before...
...and after i got my grubby paws on it.
it only had the motor, tranny, and exhaust.
I had the seats, suspension, and brakes in my 1998 cx hatch. but then i clipped a deer at 65mph, so they migrated.
(apologies in advance if the pics are too large.)
By chrono404
#271814 Still not bad for $500.

Looks like your well on your way of making this sedan look good. :thumb:
By juls1488
#271816 Thanks, gonna try and make it as nice as I can. I've seen alot of nice 4drs on some forums, but not really any in my area. Everyone loves the hatchbacks here.
And that DIY you wrote is great. It will come in handy when its time to take a wrench to this tranny.
By juls1488
#277268 This past week I finally got around to doing some work on her. Koni/GC's all around with Function 7 LCAs.
Ive only done the front so far, but it sits and handles so much better now.
Before:
I could easily stick my whole forearm between the tire and the fender. (And I'm not a little dude.)
Now:
Way better. (Note the awesome bumper to fender clip. F*cking deer.)
Next up, the rears and the F7 LCAs. After that I'm thinking either an ASR brace and sway bar, or an F7 brace with an ITR bar. We'll see.
By 1ACarlos
#277422 looks good
By eg-guy
#277447 nice suspension setup, :thumb: im jealous :eh:
By juls1488
eg-guy wrote:nice suspension setup, :thumb: im jealous :eh:

i have nothing but awesome things to say about this setup. not that pricey, and even with the standard 340f/250r it handles like hot melted butter on toast.
M3lowzz EG wrote:good start keep it up

thanks!
after i do the rear shocks, probably next week, i think that's going to be it for stuff on the car until spring.
I have a b16a3 head that needs a little work, i think i'm going to fix that up and find a block for it this winter.
either a b16a block or a b20. haven't decided yet.
By juls1488
#283157 so i never got around to the rear suspension setup, but i had to change out the steering rack.
the stock civic rack failed in the middle of a right hand turn on my way home.
it did have over 260k miles, and the power steering delete wasn't done right by the previous owner.
perfect chance to upgrade to an integra rack, and put power steering back in the car. it handles so much better, and i don't feel stupid during parking lot turns.
By juls1488
#302607 wow. it has been awhile. got a few updates though.
got new rotors from fastbrakes
finally got around to installing the rear suspension setup.
and then i had these
and installed:
all i have to say is wow. the beefy rear bar, and the poly bushings in the front, and it drives like a totally different car.
By Sirjump
#302644 Like your improvements. How's the rest of the car? Now that you've spent a lot on handling I hope it doesn't rust away on ya :)