Post YOUR Sedan here
By jred
#282263 a quick question for anyone viewing my post, im gona go all out on this build so do yall think it wise to go Turbo B20/Vtec or jus go with the N/A B20/Vtec set up?
By K!RK_180i
#282278 if you looking for a nice screamer with good power go n/a and if you looking for lots of power go BOOOOST :thumb: just my opinion use it dont use it in the end its all up to you :)
By jred
#284365 had some extra cash so i bought a few Miscellaneous parts

Block guard and head gasket

Melling High-Volume Oil Pump

and a B18c girdle

project will be on hold till after Christmas....

Merry Christmas all :thumb: :thumb:
Last edited by jred on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jred
#284563 just got a Used B16a Valve Cover, and stripped of the paint cuz i want to paint it Type R red
and do a Moon Cut pattern to gain access to the Adjustable cam gears im, gonna be using

By familyEGuy23
#284872 nice valve cover painting it wrinkle red looks dope i might paint my D series valve cover wrinkle red :hehe:
By eladrielo
#285105 Hey jred. which part of trini are you from? It would be cool if i could see what youve done in person. Maybe id get some ideas for my eg8 :)
By jred
#285122 dude i thought i was the only trini on this site. :lol:
nice to see a fellow Trinidadian

rite now im rolling with a stock B16a with a few mods
this project, im building it aside and will swap into my car when all the parts are bought and ready to install, sofar the major parts i really need is cams & pistons,rod,rings but im still to decide if im gona go turbo or not before i buy those ...and a few small parts
kind of a slow build "but a good build" want to see my moneys worth so im taking my time

im from Princes Town BTW :thumb:
By eladrielo
#285529 Coolness. Im from sando. I just got my eg8 in october runnin a d15b vtec but im an auto newbie so im tryin to learn as much as i could for now. When you have some spare time we should link up so you could show me some stuff man.
By jred
#285542 ive been in the honda game well 3 years now all ive learned is from what i read on line or what other honda tuners here showed me, there's stuff i know and there stuff i dont know :lol: like turbo's which im getting into rite now

i does be down on the cross on Saturday nights most of the time if you ever want to link up
By eladrielo
#285591 word. i livin right down there. pm me ur number an ill give u a call weekend
By bigpunn421
#292053 nice ride. love the black 4 doors.

what rear seats do you have in there? they look good. like the eg9 sir rear seats
By jred
bigpunn421 wrote:nice ride. love the black 4 doors.

what rear seats do you have in there? they look good. like the eg9 sir rear seats

yup the rear seats are eg9 sir's, the car is an original EG9 SiR, i just changed the front seats and wheels and added a few stuff to it
By ViX
#292179 Awesome build dude.

Would you be willing to swop- My left nut for the back seats.lol
By jred
#301718 a couple of random pics