Post YOUR Sedan here
By surinamkid
#270199 hey guys have my Eg for almost 2 years now been stock for a good while. just recently started to work on it will post pics as soon as i compress them
first day of ownership bought the car of an old lady im 3rd owner bought t with 90k on it
<br>
Image</br><br>Image</br><br>
first set of rims
Image</br><br>Image</br><br>Image</br><br>
second set of rims
Image</br><br>Image </br><br>my curent set of rims after stripping sum of the old yellow paint of. car was also lowered on neuspeed springs in the front blown schocks in the rear. since been raised back to stock height and replaced rear schocks and lower control arms also installed lower tie bar. and front upper strut bar.
Image</br><br>
Image</br><br>Image</br><br>Image</br><br>
Image</br><br>Image</br><br>Image</br><br>Image</br><br>
Last edited by surinamkid on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tristanw10
#270201 I have owned 2 sedans, I love em, cant wait to see the pics :thumb:
By boonsattha
#270344 I've own it about 10 years and still in love with it.
can't wait for the pics :D
By surinamkid
#270411 they are fun to drive i just wish it had a lil more power in the stock motor. the most ive done to the car since ive gotten her is had the head milled down a bit since i blew a headgasket dont know how. changed hoses has a new radiator and mats. and upgraded the stereo to alpine mtx front speakers and sound stream rear i just have to get the power locks back on and figure out how to mount back the rear door lock solenoid it broke of or was taken of for some reason.
By jayEGR
#270529 i think those honda fit rims would look sick with tht drop but so far so good with at you had before :thumb: :thumb:
By surinamkid
#270535 Thanx bro unfortunately I traded them for a coupe wich I later sold back due to it being a lemon. But will be getting them back soon and using these as winter rims.
By 1ACarlos
#270638 Not bad at all definitely keep us up as it goes as it goes along
By surinamkid
#303295 due to a streak of bad luck i no longer have my baby. motor blew and had to let it go due to no garage or driveway to work on it. my b16 project motor stolen 3 months before my motor went :cry: i currently have an Ek civic until i can get my hands on a good condition eg again