Post YOUR Sedan here
By Sirjump
#308484 Agreed. Beautiful rims!
By pcbabb
#308510 I've wanted these wheels for some time...my former coworker had them but didn't want to get rid if them. After I got the 16s, he bugged me everyday wanting them so I talked him into trading lol.
By DontHateonEG8
pcbabb wrote:I've wanted these wheels for some time...my former coworker had them but didn't want to get rid if them. After I got the 16s, he bugged me everyday wanting them so I talked him into trading lol.

good trade IMO!
By pcbabb
#312711 Decided to keep the B18 so I started addressing a few issues I was having. I put a new clutch and resurfaced flywheel, new valve cover gasket, new plugs, adjusted the valves, made a DIY cold air intake from 2.5" mandrel piping, changed the oil and I powder coated the valve cover lime green! Ordered a set of fog lights for it last night too!

By ceelx
#312713 nice shoot buddy :thumb:
did you order oem fogs or made for ebay ?? im looking for oem one but not for this horrible price :lol:
By DontHateonEG8
#312773 Great update!

OEM fog lights are really expensive in my opinion. nothing is wrong with running aftermarket depo lights. think of it this way - if a rock chips your lamp and/or fog light bezel you wont be 150+ out of pocket :thumb:
By ceelx
pcbabb wrote:Ebay unfortunately. I couldn't find any oem. I do have the oem wiring though. [/img]

i found them on ebay but they cost around $300 :shock: this is too much for me :lol:
show me how they will be fits :wink: i wanted buy set for me but im afraid that they willn't fit too good :wink:
By ceelx
DontHateonEG8 wrote:. think of it this way - if a rock chips your lamp and/or fog light bezel you wont be 150+ out of pocket :thumb:

:lol:
By pcbabb
ceelx wrote:
pcbabb wrote:Ebay unfortunately. I couldn't find any oem. I do have the oem wiring though. [/img]

i found them on ebay but they cost around $300 :shock: this is too much for me :lol:
show me how they will be fits :wink: i wanted buy set for me but im afraid that they willn't fit too good :wink:

Yeah I saw a set on there tonight as well. The cheap ones fit the budget a lot better.
By Blk95coupe
#312877 Damn it looks amazing on those wheels!